Wrestling Forum banner

Kaitlyn.

1108 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Cliffy
I use to think she was a waste of a space and needed to get released or sent back down to FCW, but she is really growing on me. I mean not only is she pretty good looking, she can actually really go. I mean her match with Beth Phoenix on Smackdown was actually pretty good, and I am looking forward to seeing what she can do with Layla or Eve (if she is added into the match) this Sunday.

In case if you missed the match, someone uploaded it.

What are your thoughts on Kaitlyn?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8,518 Posts
Both girls are in great shape, it's kinda weird how this was probably the longest diva's match in a while and it was still only 2 and a half minutes. Kaitlyn's hot, but her hair is weird, if she was a pure brunette she'd probably get over lol.

No effort is put into the diva's division, literally most of the people on these boards put more thought into the division than the writers... whether they are trying to or not. I do think Kaitlyn has the potential to be big though, she seems kinda botchy though.

· Registered
1,013 Posts
who the hell uploaded that match lol ??

kaitlyn is hot

but the divas division is awful

· Registered
337 Posts
Deserves a run at some point, really. Definitely not yet but deserves some spotlight so that the audience can get familiar with her (title shot at Night of Champions). She has the looks, charisma and seems very likeable. Not to mention, she has improved leaps and bounds in the ring since coming onto the scene. She's probably a better wrestler than half the divas roster and that's just how sad the division is. I most certainly would prefer her over boring drones like Kelly Kelly. And since they're not going to actually focus on the wrestling aspect of the divas division any time soon, then why not? She could end up being very good.

Also re: that match, she botched up a pin but seemed to recover well and took some a bump where I think most divas would be scared of popping a breast. I think Beth carried her though, but it takes two to tango and she held up her end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.