Wrestling Forum banner

Kaitlyn & Rosa

1144 Views 12 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  ADR LaVey
Push them into stardom.

Anyone else agree?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
10,918 Posts
With Divas such as Eve, Melina, Kelly Kelly, Gail Kim, Laycool, Rosa and Kaitlyn (she's alright) I have no clue why the division sucks!

They have the women that WWE has been marketing as Divas the last 15 years now, so why don't they put emphasis on the division?

· Banned
4,531 Posts
Kaitlyn looked terrible in her brief match with Layla the other night.

She looks nowhere near ready for a push. And given that Layla beat her in about 45 seconds, and then Layla and Michelle smacked her around after the match, it appears that she's nowhere near getting a push.....and for good reason.

· Bourne Better
2,281 Posts
Kaitlyn looked terrible in her brief match with Layla the other night.

She looks nowhere near ready for a push. And given that Layla beat her in about 45 seconds, and then Layla and Michelle smacked her around after the match, it appears that she's nowhere near getting a push.....and for good reason.
And yet she's probably more over than anyone you mark for.

· Banned
4,531 Posts
And yet she's probably more over than anyone you mark for.
Probably not. But nice attempt at snark. You don't me or who I "mark" for.

Over or not, she sucks in the ring. And again, LayCool wiped the floor with her and humilated her after the match.....not exactly the sign of a push, but the sign of a jobber. Deal with it. Maybe after she builds her ring skills, she'll get a push. But not now.

· Registered
6,087 Posts
Give Kaitlin a chance to. She's been wrestling for what, 6 months? Layla took years to get to where she is now.
This.

Rosa just needs to be put in a valet role or something. Her ring work isn't really good and she's been training for several years now. I don't know, she might become great out of nowhere one day, but for now, at least have her at ADR's side or something. She's attractive and speaks Spanish, utilize that!

Kaitlyn needs more time at FCW. For now, there's nothing wrong with using her as enhancement talent. Especially if she works with people like Michelle and Beth on Smackdown, she can only learn from them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.