Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know everytime I see her do a promo I always get this sense of 'meh' on her face that I can't describe. She seems to have this 'unpassionate' way of carrying herself that I feel shows alot especially through her promos. Its as if she feels 'whatever' about being there. Shes like the opposite of AJ if you know what I mean who you can definitely tell is living her dream.

Anyone see the same thing?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Kaitlyn wouldn't do what she does if she didn't have passion foor it. I think it's more like kaitlyn is somewhat "goofy" but you can still see on her face that she does enjoy being there, I think it's more a case of Kaitlyn being herself rather than an over the top character. Not everyone has to jump around like AJ for them to be "passionate" about wrestling, that's just AJ's way of doing things(yeah AJ is a bit of a goofball too at times)

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kaitlyn wouldn't do what she does if she didn't have passion foor it. I think it's more like kaitlyn is somewhat "goofy" but you can still see on her face that she does enjoy being there, I think it's more a case of Kaitlyn being herself rather than an over the top character. Not everyone has to jump around like AJ for them to be "passionate" about wrestling, that's just AJ's way of doing things(yeah AJ is a bit of a goofball too at times)
Not true. Some people use the WWE as a stepping stone. Im not saying she is but she could be who knows.

And trust me I don't feel everybody should be all jumpy passionate like AJ. Its just I don't feel she shows it AT ALL through her promos or her ring work. She just has this blankness in her face thats really hard for me to not notice.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I don't know everytime I see her do a promo I always get this sense of 'meh' on her face that I can't describe. She seems to have this 'unpassionate' way of carrying herself that I feel shows alot especially through her promos. Its as if she feels 'whatever' about being there. Shes like the opposite of AJ if you know what I mean who you can definitely tell is living her dream.

I don't see it.

But eiher way, she's new. She first got into wrestling literally about a month before showing up on NXT. Probably just trying to stay calm and not get herself fired. And I wouldn't be surprised if this is her playing the role she was given.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I'm not sure if Kaitlyn has been a wrestling fan all her life like AJ has, but to me, she has the happy-go-lucky personality in that she's just there to have fun, and if she wins she wins, if she doesn't, she doesn't. I think she knows WWE is pretty high on her.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
I would like to get passionaite with her.

/end thread

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I know what you mean, but what do you expect? She's only been training like 6 weeks prior to debuting on NXT. It's WWE's fault for hiring girls like her, knowing damn well they can't wrestle and probably just see it as "any other job".

·
Registered
103 Posts

I definitely know what you mean. Although she happens to be my favorite, her persona is too....casual. I don't know how to quite describe it. She almost seems too comfortable on camera and on the mic, so in other words, if you were to have a hidden camera on her during her daily routine outside of WWE, it almost feels like she would act the exact same way. In other words, she doesn't put on a colorful, memorable personality.

I guess the whole slightly goofy thing works, but she's a little too bland and casual at the moment.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Totally agree, I've seen this since day 1 and it annoys the piss out of me, she totally doesn't put any effort into anything, she just half asses everything and instead of being a unique individual, she has a boring, generic, second grade personality that anyone can use for cheap laughs. "Look at me, I'm Naomi, I have a big butt. Look at me, I'm an artist, I can draw a stick figure with a big butt. Look at me, I'm Vickie, I have a big butt."

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
She's hot but is her gimmick supposed to be that she's retarded? Is it cool to have sexual fantasies about a retarded girl?

·
Registered
864 Posts
at op , You do get a boner from her ?

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
When someone asks me in 10 years time, what women wrestlers do you remember... I'll say Victoria, Beth Phoenix, Trish, Lita, Molly etc... I will not say Kaitlyn.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Passionate enough to get the Check in the mail. It's not like she is the first Person to do it for the Money.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
When someone asks me in 10 years time, what women wrestlers do you remember... I'll say Victoria, Beth Phoenix, Trish, Lita, Molly etc... I will not say Kaitlyn.
What if someone now asks someone what women wrestlers do they remember from the 90s(not including attitude era).

She might not be the diva wrestler but she'd be a great manager. Better being a meaningful manager to a superstar who'll be on tv weekly than a diva wrestler who gets 3 minutes on tv every other week

1 - 20 of 41 Posts