Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 813 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
You guys figure she will debut in her Pirate gimmick, as a ninja type like she was on LU, or just as a generic bubbly babyface?
I would LOVE to see a continuation of the pirate princess. I think it could work in nxt.

·
Registered
788 Posts

Yeah that Kyona vs Kairi Match was damn good. Kairi has had a hell of a 2016/2017 when it come to match quality for sure. Kyona for quite awhile had been considered a Tag Team Wrestler, and this match really opened her eyes to people that she could go with the best talents in Stardom. If you guys are interested in Joshi Wrestling follow JoshiCity dot com, and on Twitter and he's always loading up videos on matches. I just might do a Tour of Joshi Wrestling like I do n another forum.
I've been going through several of his list of match recommendations for the past couple weeks.

need to check out more kyona matches. I hear she's on the up and up over there.

·
Registered
788 Posts
It's rarity to not see pics from Kairi Hojo, good fine there. I don't know where you found them, but now you have my interest.:x

Kairi Hojo vs Meiko Satomura putting on classics in 2015 back when Kairi was the Red Belt Champ.
these two are outstanding as well.

61 - 80 of 813 Posts