Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was pretty fantastic. Santino made me giggle with his Cobra. Maryse and Ted were great, Tatsu's face was so adorable I loved it. And by god, the moment of the night had it not been for the Rock was totally Regal and Ryder! Could this turn into a feud at Wrestlemania! Lol. Regal's bored face is perfect, Ryder just jabbering was perfect, and Regal's devilish smile was great. Solidly putting the Regal/Ryder Kiss as my #2 moment of the show!

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
No. Just no. No.

I was forced to sit through that piece of shit cos if I tried skipping ahead on any bit on RAW this morning it went out of sync so I was stuck watching it. Seriously. I felt like punching myself in the head it was that bad. Who was that actress? Why was she there? Like seriously. WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE THERE?! I don't usually get so pissed about stuff like and generally just laugh at people that do but FUCK ME it was fucking pointless and ridiculous.

Did her being there make me want to watch Triple's H film (that looks uber shit btw)? NO! It made me want turn that shit off but I only stuck around cos I was hoping for The Rock (which I got thankfully).

She was unbelievably annoying. Even more annoying than Hornswoggle. Even more annoying than Khali and his little bitch.

Gaaaaaaaaah.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
for that seemingly 20 minutes.... i was the worlds biggest cole miner

·
Registered
240 Posts
I thought it was pretty fantastic. Santino made me giggle with his Cobra. Maryse and Ted were great, Tatsu's face was so adorable I loved it. And by god, the moment of the night had it not been for the Rock was totally Regal and Ryder! Could this turn into a feud at Wrestlemania! Lol. Regal's bored face is perfect, Ryder just jabbering was perfect, and Regal's devilish smile was great. Solidly putting the Regal/Ryder Kiss as my #2 moment of the show!
err hello?!?! Pedowoggle?!?!

That itself made Katie Vick decent to watch now. For a PG rating im suprised that happened.

·
Registered
103 Posts
No. Just no. No.

I was forced to sit through that piece of shit cos if I tried skipping ahead on any bit on RAW this morning it went out of sync so I was stuck watching it. Seriously. I felt like punching myself in the head it was that bad. Who was that actress? Why was she there? Like seriously. WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE THERE?! I don't usually get so pissed about stuff like and generally just laugh at people that do but FUCK ME it was fucking pointless and ridiculous.

Did her being there make me want to watch Triple's H film (that looks uber shit btw)? NO! It made me want turn that shit off but I only stuck around cos I was hoping for The Rock (which I got thankfully).

She was unbelievably annoying. Even more annoying than Hornswoggle. Even more annoying than Khali and his little bitch.

Gaaaaaaaaah.
Was anyone else creeped out by a 30+ dwarf (leperchaun?) getting a kiss from a 15 year old girl for VALENTINE'S DAY no less? Jesus Christ WWE may be PG, but it is most definitely inappropriate.

·
Banned
295 Posts
In WWE-land, Hornswoggle is apparently a "child" so it was OK to them. It creeped me out too and I verbally said something to aloud my friend that I was watching it with about it.

I mean, even children have to realize that if he was a kid he could not grow a full-size beard. Then again, it is not like WWE has ever been politically (or morally) correct, even in TV-PG, so I guess it is no surprise.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Maryse kissing Yoshi & Regal/Ryder made it at least tolerable.

As for Hornswoggle - that had creepy written all over it. Who was the moron who thought that was a good idea?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol Hornswoggle is nearly 25, Ariel is 13......creepy. He totally gave off a child stalked vibe with the beard and the way he was....totally not PG
With all those bleeps during Rock's promo I think they decided to cut the PG for the night.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
lol the segment sucked but seriously guys... a kiss in the cheek and everyone is exploding in rage

it was a bad segment, though regal made it a bit more watchable

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And if you look just before that gif, you can see the utter annoyance on his Regals face as Ryder drones on. Regal sold that kiss, Regal carried that kiss! That is just how pro William Regal is.

·
Old School
4,782 Posts
You guys were censored? Must be Sky Sports. Here in the U.S. on USA, the only censor we got was the first time he said "ass". From there on out, it was uncensored.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
We all knew we'd get at least one St. Valentine's Day skit. As such, it was harmless and kind of funny in a stupid, juvenile way. It was the first Raw in ages that felt like it actually kind of needed a dose of levity at around the 7th quarter mark, which was when this went down.

And Regal was awesome. Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu got on Raw. Quit complaining.

·
Registered
436 Posts
You guys were censored? Must be Sky Sports. Here in the U.S. on USA, the only censor we got was the first time he said "ass". From there on out, it was uncensored.
It annoys me that they even censored it the first time and then just let it go. Why censor it at all to begin with?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts