Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted 2 banners of the rappers I thought were the future. LK really hooked me up with the Game banner, so I made the Kanye West one. Tried to match it a bit... Hard to do, but I like it.

·
3,113 Posts
This is probably one of the best I've seen you make. Good blending and nice use of motion blur. Text fits the banner perfectly and you did a great job on the cuts.
9/10

<3 Kanye West

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
RESURRECTION said:
it's okay 6/10 not a real big west fan either the game one is a lot better.
You're kidding me. :confused: :confused: :confused: 6/10? That's one of Shady's best banners.

Anyway, Great blnding as usual. The text is great, nice color,effects. Great effects on the whole banner for that matter. Everything is looking teriffic. 9.5/10

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
"RESURRECTION" don't post like spam like that, read the rating rules.

I like the banner and all, text is really nice. Good use of effects and such. And that star logo of yours, looks slightly familiar ;).

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
I like it. It's not as good as LK's banner that he made for you, but don't me wrong. It's still an amazing banner. I really like the cuts, and the blur effect. Looks pretty slick. 9/10.

OH yeah, i like the banner you made me too.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
It looks good, the text is sweet, the pictures are good. The blending is sweet and I like how the middle picture has like a fade down the middle.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I kinda like it. It's simple, which is a good thing. I like the colors and the text too. But I don't like the cloudy brushes over the pics (maybe lower the opacity?) but it's still pretty good...

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Great job. The blending is real smooth. I like the colors you used on it. The text looks good and fits well with the banner. Its easly one of your best hip hop banners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts