Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Am The Liquor
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Sean Waltman wrote this afternoon on Twitter that former WWE star Justin Credible (real name Peter Polaco) is missing.

"APB out on our boy Justin Credible. Spread the word. We need to find him. This is a life or death type situation. We love u PJ."
NoDQ is the source.

Hope he's okay. Don't wanna speculate or start any rumors so I won't say what I think of this, but I'm sure he'll turn up.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,268 Posts
I didn't think Justin Credible had too many problems. I mean I read Mick Foley's book and he said he was a chef at the Olive Garden and gave the impression that he was doing OK. I was a little surprised when I saw the thread title and than not surprised at all when I heard that Waltman was the source of the story.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
OMG this is very sad. I heard a story that some scum bag booker stole his name Justin Credible because Credible did something shady business related on his indy show and owed him some money or something. I really hope that has nothing to do with this. Very sad I'm praying for Credible, hope he doesn't go down the road of Perry Saturn.

·
Registered
53 Posts
OMG this is very sad. I heard a story that some scum bag booker stole his name Justin Credible because Credible did something shady business related on his indy show and owed him some money or something. I really hope that has nothing to do with this. Very sad I'm praying for Credible, hope he doesn't go down the road of Perry Saturn.
He's fine. He left in a hurry because he had a long road trip. Waltman just panicked and the dirt sheets overacted.

·
Registered
77 Posts
so the booker is a scumbag because Credible screwed him? im familiar with the story and Credible being part of some folks getting screwed. i wasnt too worried when i heard this since on Saturday my local indy announced Credible for their show next month.i figured they were in recent contact with him before booking him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.