Wrestling Forum banner

Justin Bieber At WrestleMania?, HHH, Lawler-Riley At 'Mania

2991 Views 39 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Kiz
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-- WWE is still perusing Justin Bieber for WrestleMania. This is why Alberto Del Rio name dropped him on RAW.

-- Triple H vs. Sheamus is currently pegged for WrestleMania.

-- Jerry Lawler is also scheduled to wrestle at WrestleMania. Alex Riley had been talked about as a potential opponent but that is not confirmed.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Triple H vs Sheamus was obvious. Not interested in seeing Lawler bury Alex Riley (well, bury further, he's already 6 feet deep, this would just be going from 6 to 12), but he was the opponent that popped into my head for WM rather than Cole. Apparantly that's what most people are going with instead.

· GOAT
4,573 Posts
If Lawler does face Riley, hopefully that will be after the end of his apparent punishment, and Riley beats him. At least give the guy some credibility, yes he made a mistake, and DUI is incredibly stupid, but he's paid his debt to society and that's that.

If it's not punishment however, then it's just a criminal waste of talent.

· Registered
1,942 Posts
We're lucky to have Justin Bieber at WM, the guy is a star.
oh you and your satire

I think if Bieber would appear at WM, he might get boo'd. BUT, it all depends on the crowd though. And we'll def. see fan signs about Bieber the RAW after -____- and possibly for a while

· Registered
6,867 Posts
From Limp Bizkit to Justin Bieber..boy music in wrestling has sure gone downhill.
Limp Bizkit wasn't good at their performance either.

We're lucky to have Justin Bieber at WM, the guy is a star.
He's an autotuned fool. I understand it's good for money, but dear god I hate that kid. He ruined a classic song by the Cardigans; a REAL MUSIC GROUP. I can't forgive him for f*cking up a tune by one of my favorite bands.

New Sign:

"JUSTIN BIEBER MADE ME ASK FOR A REFUND"

· Registered
2,508 Posts
I understand WWE wanting to get somebody with star power like Beiber at mania, but it just doesnt fit at all. Sure, lots of kids watch wrestling and more go to the live events now days. But mania is still mostly an adult (and male) atmosphere, basically because those are (for the most part) the die-hard fans that will pay that much money to go to the event. Having Beiber perform (or whatever they are trying to do) will go over horribly because the entire arena will be silent, except maybe for boo's. Kid Rock fits better than Beiber and his gig at WM25 wasnt even good.

· Registered
8,510 Posts
Triple H vs Sheamus was obvious. Not interested in seeing Lawler bury Alex Riley (well, bury further, he's already 6 feet deep, this would just be going from 6 to 12), but he was the opponent that popped into my head for WM rather than Cole. Apparantly that's what most people are going with instead.
Having a match at Wrestlemania is good. Other people would kill to be in the card.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Having a match at Wrestlemania is good. Other people would kill to be in the card.
Ask Chavo that. He'll punch you right in the nutsack.

· Registered
1,356 Posts
Triple H/Sheamus was expected, would love to see Sheamus go over but it won't happen.

King SERIOUSLY needs to fuck off. I am in absolutely no way shape or form interested in seeing King involved in ANY matches or storylines. I would say stick to commentating, but he even sucks at that now too, so just fuck off Lawler.

Beiber is a horrible choice for a performer at WM. The kid is just.....UGH...I can't fucking stand him! if he does perform at WM, I really hope he gets booed out of the building.

· Registered
2,690 Posts
I really really do not want to see Trips vs. Sheamus at Mania again. I guess it's a good way to get Sheamus over if they actually let him win this time, but either way that feud simply never interested me in the slightest.

· Registered
7,766 Posts
- Bieber is a great choice for WM.

- Triple H returning and facing Sheamus was expected, just didn't think it'd take this long.

- Don't know why they'd go with Lawler/Riley unless it's to give Riley the win.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.