Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
You mean Mr. Fergie

I saw Ep 2 and I enjoyed it, i'll probably turn it on tonight again after Lost.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
I liked Ep 2 better than the first one. So far, I am liking it and will watch it tonight.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Another good episode last night. One thing I don't like about the show is it doesn't have the, "you can't miss a single episode" feel because one episode doesn't directly lead to the next. If you miss a week you wont be lost the week after. Maybe that's a good thing for some but I like shows where it's important to watch every episode.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Good third episode...I liked when Raylan gave the explanation of a quick draw and what can happen if things go wrong. This show gets better IMO. Looking forward to next week once again.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Another good episode last night. One thing I don't like about the show is it doesn't have the, "you can't miss a single episode" feel because one episode doesn't directly lead to the next. If you miss a week you wont be lost the week after. Maybe that's a good thing for some but I like shows where it's important to watch every episode.
I enjoyed the 3rd episode but it doesn't feel like a can't miss show, I know exactly what you mean, it feels very miss-able.

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,802 Posts
Great show so far... looks like FX has got another one.

I love the fact that Walton Goggins (the Shield) is in the series because he is a great actor.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Loved the episode tonight. It's my favorite since the premier.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Besides the first, this week's ep was the best of the season so far...Raylan was awesome through it all and it was solid episode all around.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts