Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Planning on watching it when I have some free time to spare. Always been a Big Show fan and always will be, much respect for the guy and I hope he gets another title reign soon enough.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very decent documentary. It's amazing how much he's changed since his days as WCW's Giant. Which I've always preferred over "The Big Show" to be perfectly honest. Even Paul states on one of the extras that he thought the name was lame when Vince mentioned it to him. :D

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
It's pretty amazing how quick and agile he was in his days with WCW. He is older now and it's tough to be that good these days. He seems like a super nice guy. I guarantee that if Andre was alive and in his prime now ppl would be pissed that he never loses and is just a big worthless wrestler. Big Show is the third last guy left of main dudes with Triple H and Undertaker. He just never made it as big as they did. I appreciate his career and hope he gets one last good feud but it probably won't happen because when you're that big you can only do so much.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Good documentary. My main complaint is that the documentary portion was too short (I think it was a little less than an hour)

Otherwise, good documentary.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts