Wrestling Forum banner

Just watched a Mistico tribute and my thoughts are......

4312 40
Who exactly can keep up with this amount of high flying, the type of moves I just witnessed seem like its gonna be hard for some WWE superstars to even keep up with. Do you guys think this might be the worst case scenario for this star or what?
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
749 Posts
I just watched a Mistico tribute and Jesus Christ, the man pulls of some amazing stuff. He reminds me of why I liked the cruiserweight division in the WCW back when I was younger. He looks more talented, though. I've never even seen someone do a drop kick to a man's chest and do a backflip from it.

On topic, just like any wrestler, the WWE will trim his style so that he meshes well with the other wrestlers. I'm sure he'll have moments of glory, though. Imagine some matches between him and Morrison, Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Chris Jericho or Evan Bourne.

· Registered
12,139 Posts
Just one word "Awesome"..

This guy is like a younger version of Rey Mysterio... I would love to see them square off.. Mistico (heel) vs Rey (face).. would look awesome. Even better would be if Cody introduces Mistico as the Rey Mysterio killer. I can see a long entertaining feud between the similar styles.

· Registered
288 Posts
He will obviously have to adapt his style. Given that Mexico is considered a major overseas territory for WWE, I hope they keep him as close to his original style as possible. I'll be interested to see how this works out.

· Registered
263 Posts
That tribute is from a young and thin Mistico.
Now is a much complete wrestler. He already know wrestling psicology, work the crowd, and how look like a menace.
But i think he would do a better job with gimmik of an Angel or Warrior of light (you know what i mean, not literaly)

· Banned
2,236 Posts
I just watched a Mistico tribute and Jesus Christ, the man pulls of some amazing stuff. He reminds me of why I liked the cruiserweight division in the WCW back when I was younger. He looks more talented, though. I've never even seen someone do a drop kick to a man's chest and do a backflip from it.

On topic, just like any wrestler, the WWE will trim his style so that he meshes well with the other wrestlers. I'm sure he'll have moments of glory, though. Imagine some matches between him and Morrison, Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Chris Jericho or Evan Bourne.

fuckin' hell that is the first time I seen the guy wrestle, what a talent!!!!

· Banned
2,236 Posts
Morrisson, Kidd, Gabriel, Mysterio, Bourne and now Sin Cara. Dammit WWE bring back the Cruserweight title! How about a elimination 6 way match or something at WM 27 to bring it back?
dunno why they got rid of it in the first place too be honest, it gave people like Rey Mysterio other ways to hog the limelight other than fight for the world title.
If they bring it back they can entertain the fans big time.

They should bring back the hardcore title too,

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Imagine Cena vs. Bryan vs. Sin Cara. The 3 former/current stars of their company in one match, in one company!

· Registered
1,247 Posts
The guy's an acrobat. A lot of flashy, flippy stuff that doesn't really add anything to the match, IMO. I think adapting the WWE style will make him a LOT better. I guess I'm biased though, I don't watch any other wrestling promotions outside WWE.

· Registered
2,345 Posts
I've seen a couple of his matches, the guy definitely knows his in ring psychology. He's a great face. I assume the WWE will bring him in as a face as thats all he's been for as much as I know.

Hopefully, we get Sin Cara/Mysterio sooner than later.

· Registered
4,308 Posts
fucking awesome.

i hope the cruiserweight title never comes back, dont need a title thats gonna bring down the wrestlers value to have high flying matches.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.