Wrestling Forum banner

Just thought about this but do you think John Cena would take The Rock in a Real Fight?

1167 Views 29 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Wolf Mark
Just thought about this and i actually could believe that Cena would take Rock in a legit Fight. Like a decade ago mabye not these days because he is clearly not close as jacked as Rock today.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2,177 Posts
It would be one of the most disappointing fights in history if they were to shoot fight. Both would look like shit. But I would put my money on Rock. Both might be Hollywood princesses now but Rock did have a bit of a bit of a tougher childhood. I'm guessing he got into a few more scraps as a kid than Cena did attending private schools.

· Registered
6,218 Posts
Betting against a Samoan who played professional football is a fools errand. Cena is also a pretty chilled guy, while Rock might be the nicest guy in the world we have seen his angry side when he's disrespected so I'd back him if things went down.

· Registered
10,473 Posts
I haven't heard one story about either of them being legitimate tough guys, so this is probably a toss up. A fight between them would probably be a lot of shoving and end up with them rolling around on the ground without a clear winner. They would honestly probably both try to avoid a fight so they don't make themselves look bad.

I'd pay to see Haku mop the floor with both of them.

· Registered
Have An Amico Day!
5,865 Posts
Whoever won I believe it would be a disappointing fight that may expose both of them. A little pipsqueak like Chad Gable could tie either one into a pretzel then donkey punch them even in their primes.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts