Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
20,961 Posts
Rock is way bigger and 5 years older, which is not really a good thing in a fight from two people who aren't trained to fight [IE: Boxing or MMA]. Cena from the last time I saw him is smaller than he was in his WWE prime, which probably means he will have more stamina by default. Stamina is way more important in this situation since neither probably have immediate knockout power.

So yeah, I'd take Cena.

· Registered
20,961 Posts
I'd bet on Rock as Cena is a very wooden guy. Strong as a bull but with 2 left feet. Rock was the better athlete of the 2, has a wrestling background.

Yeah, better athlete in his 20s. He's 50 now. The last few times he has had a real wrestling match, he has gotten injured. He tore several muscles in his last match with a traditionally safe John Cena in a worked match. And that was almost a decade ago.

· Registered
2,941 Posts
Yeah, better athlete in his 20s. He's 50 now. The last few times he has had a real wrestling match, he has gotten injured. He tore several muscles in his last match with a traditionally safe John Cena in a worked match. And that was almost a decade ago.
Are we talking a grandpa vs 40 year old fight? I would assume we were talking primes here.

· Baby It's Violence
12,452 Posts
Odd question lol.

Current day, I'd take Cena because he probably can move around a lot better than Rock and his immense size. The amount of muscles Rock has would probably slow him down and make him more prone to injury.

Prime wrestling Rock though was much more athletic than Cena ever was, so in that scenario I'd go Rock.

· Registered
IT'S A WORK!
2,128 Posts
One of the major criticisms of Cena's in ring work was that he had very bad coordination. In contrast, Rocky played college football at a very high level. So I'm gonna say Rock would whip his ass.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts