Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been watching wrestling on and off all my life and haven't been during football season. I had a few questions. What was the deal with cm punk commentating? Are they still doing the annonymous gm? Is nexus still as "powerful"? What became of John Cena's "retirement"? Any big changes happen with wwe as a whole or any big names come back or leave for good? lol sorry it's a lot of questions but I guess thats what forums are for right?

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Hey guys been watching wrestling on and off all my life and haven't been during football season. I had a few questions. What was the deal with cm punk commentating? Are they still doing the annonymous gm? Is nexus still as "powerful"? What became of John Cena's "retirement"? Any big changes happen with wwe as a whole or any big names come back or leave for good? lol sorry it's a lot of questions but I guess thats what forums are for right?
CM Punk was commentating due to a real life injury...he is back wrestling now.

Yes...the GM is still a big secret.

Nexus is under new management now (CM Punk), Wade Barrett formed his own group (The Core) on Smackdown! Nexus is not that powerful anymore.

John Cena was rehired by Wade Barrett.

Diesel (Kevin Nash), Booker T are back.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
1. Punk injured himself shortly after trading to Raw, to keep him relevant they used him in the announce booth until he healed.
2. Yes. Still.
3. No, the only relevant member of Nexus anymore is CM Punk. All the original member minus Otunga have left the group and are on Smackdown! as Corre.
4. It lasted about 2 weeks...he showed up on Raw both weeks.
5. Not sure when the last time you watched was, but the youth movement has changed it up a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts