Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this morning i heard a podccast that raised some valid questions... they kept bothering me all day so i wanted to voice them out to you guys...

i know TNA is a wrestling show... i know it showcases a mountain of talent and some of the most bizarre storylines and it's a show that is both loved and hated

but... in general... what is TNA? what kind of show is this? what does it have that makes you feel identified with it?

more importantly...

who's TNA's hero? who's the guy in TNA that makes you feel "he's all of TNA!!" an absolute representative of the whole company, the guy that can make the fans feel identified with

and to end...

what is the X division? and i say it as a question that would come from someone who tunes in TNA for the first time not knowing what the X divison is and the story behind it

just give an explanation, what are those things for you, what do you think they are, i don't want flaming or trolling and i'm not bashing, i'm just curious to know what this company is for you guys, i'll thank you a lot

all answers are welcome, just no drama ok? =)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I'm not sure about anyone one else but for me the guy "who's TNA's hero" is AJ Styles. He's the main reason I tune into Impact every week at put up with Vine Russo booking every single week.

On a related note, Vince Russo probably thinks Vince Russo is the hero of TNA. Maybe I'm being too harsh on his intelligence here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not sure about anyone one else but for me the guy "who's TNA's hero" is AJ Styles. He's the main reason I tune into Impact every week at put up with Vine Russo booking every single week.
THIS only times 100

As far as the X-Division is concerned, to me it's a way to showcase more of the high-flying risk takers in the business

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
TNA's Hero is Aj Styles easily, the only wrestler still in TNA from day 1 and is one of the few wrestlers keeping TNA up.

EDIT: Just forgot James Storm has been in TNA from day 1

·
Registered
104 Posts

On a related note, Vince Russo probably thinks Vince Russo is the hero of TNA. Maybe I'm being too harsh on his intelligence here.
Totally agree. AJ Styles is TNA as Tommy Dreamer was to ECW.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
AJ Styles is "Mr. TNA" pretty much. Storm and Abyss (under a different name) have been there from the start as well.

The X Division is basically your mid card high flying wrestlers like Amazing Red, MCMG, Generation Me etc etc. It has it's own Wikipedia page, look it up, it'll tell you everything you need to know.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Got to be Aj styles he is TNA heel or face he is the reason i watch tna

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well I know, the only real reason I still watch it is because of A.J. Styles...and actually, Eric Young too

·
Registered
251 Posts
I hear you guys on Aj but the fact is he was the face of TNA now its kind of up for grabs and who knows what the future holds my money is on ROBERT ROOD and it has been for a while now. As far as the X division goes its high risk high reward shit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts