Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just wanted to post a thread about Punk since I know people are interested in how they interact with fans outside WWE. Well I was visiting my cousin in Chicago and we went to the Taste of Chicago. We bumped into Punk walking around with a friend of his. He was eating a hot dog and was fairly naked (only had camo shorts on plus a Cubs hat).
Overall his manner and attitude was very cocky and arrogant. We pretty much had to beg him for a photo. He acts as if he was some kind of God. Though he did joke around with us, he had this very self-centered persona. Idk if he was acting in character but he was very conceited. FYI he is still skin bald on his head and super hairy in person.

·
Asuka
96,227 Posts
I doubt he was acting in character since I've heard a few reports suggest that he does have a bit of an ego, although he's earned it. It'd be interesting to meet him anyway. I've never met the guy but he did walk past me before at a press conference I attended for WM 23. I suppose that's good enough. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
He could just be sick of people asking for his autograph every 5 minutes im sure he would be happy to sign it if you offered him a diet pepsi though.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NO one actual knew who he was at the Taste. Everyone around us was giving us looks like "who the f*** is that". Also he was eating a lot, 4 hot dogs lol. I got the pic on my film camera. I'll load it up here when I figure out how.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,788 Posts
It's no coincidence that, as good as he is as a face, he's vastly more natural and adept at playing a heel.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Is this you by any chance?

While hilarious and at times looking staged (the constantly moving his hair in such a dramatic way), I really wonder where this guy is. A few times in the video, he has this REALLY distant look, almost like he sees himself delivering a promo in front of fans.

No doubt he's just crazy.

·
Registered
183 Posts
1 - 20 of 137 Posts