Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After HIAC tonight i think it's pretty clear that WWE just needs to keep Edge face for a long time,or that they should just make him a permanent tweener. His pops have outshined his heat lately anyways,and i'm sick of him always turning between heel & face.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
After HIAC tonight i think it's pretty clear that WWE just needs to keep Edge face for a long time,or that they should just make him a permanent tweener. His pops have outshined his heat lately anyways,and i'm sick of him always turning between heel & face.
You do realize what a tweener is, right?

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
He has never went back to full fledged heel or face following his Y2J feud. He's playing the role of a tweener. It's not like Kane or The Big Show who tend to actually turn face or heel every 3 months. I think it's fine. I have no real interest in him regardless of what alignment he portrays.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course,but Edge has never been a tweener he's always a full fledged heel.

He has never went back to full fledged heel or face following his Y2J feud. He's playing the role of a tweener. It's not like Kane or The Big Show who tend to actually turn face or heel every 3 months. I think it's fine. I have no real interest in him regardless of what alignment he portrays.
After his feud with Jericho he basically was a heel.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I think Edge is going to put Alberto Del Rio over when he moves to Smackdown like everyone has been saying he will do.

He will turn face (which isn't his best side) so that when Christian returns they can make a run as E&C. That's the only reasonable explaination to Edge going from tweener to making fun of ADR and pinning Swagger in HiaC.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,815 Posts
Smackdown needs a big babyface who isn't a part-timer, and Edge needs to move away from Raw and being a heel.

The whole RTWM from Royal Rumble and then all the way through Extreme Rules pointed to Edge being Smackdown's top babyface. The fact they let all of that hard work swirl down the drain by moving him to Raw and turning him heel was ridiculous.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Smackdown needs a big babyface who isn't a part-timer, and Edge needs to move away from Raw and being a heel.

The whole RTWM from Royal Rumble and then all the way through Extreme Rules pointed to Edge being Smackdown's top babyface. The fact they let all of that hard work swirl down the drain by moving him to Raw and turning him heel was ridiculous.
I still don't get why they turned him heel again. He was over as fuck as a babyface and they would have made a shitload of money off SPEAR t-shirts.

·
Administrator
59,009 Posts
I still don't get why they turned him heel again. He was over as fuck as a babyface and they would have made a shitload of money off SPEAR t-shirts.
I didn't think he was that over really. His return pop was good but after that he seemed to get the normal face reaction. After he lost at Mania, it seemed like was wasn't over much at all. (lost of momentum)

He tried a little too hard. He'd be more over as a face if he was still cocky. I'd prefer him as a mysterious tweener.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
He didn't need the "spear" motto, and they should have kept him tweener. He would have naturally generated "cool guy" pops that way.

Also, Edge owned ADR and pinned Swagger...he's on a roll, and I hope it keeps up. I miss the main event Edge :(

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Edge is a HEEL. I don't like the idea of him turning face, he sucks as a face. But i do hope he will get moved to Smackdown soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts