Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahahaha did u peeps actually thought i was seroius about rage being powerful hahaha rage is assclown that thinks he is powerful but hes not and is a powerfreak that doesnt derserve anything he has.So the fact of the matter is captain jackass is my slave now can you dig that sucka

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Legend Killer99, you should've atleast waited for more than 1 person to see your "fake" rant on Rage before you made this lameass post.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Flash, the fact of the matter is that you're title run is a fluke!

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
LegendKiller99, I challange you to a HIAC!!! Tonight you will be destroed!! You are not a legendkiller until you beat me!!! Seriously dude it's getting annoying, I think you live in a dream world and you need to get a life.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not trying to thats just me and how i write so if u dont like i dont care

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Legend Killer99 said:
im not trying to thats just me and how i write so if u dont like i dont care
You write like you are cutting a promo for WWE????

I gotta see this guys essays. You suck and anyone who speaks as if they are doing a WWE interview (or writes for that matter) should die. So for once quit making these rants (if you can call them that) and stfu. Thankyou, have a nice day. :)

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Ive decided to follow Legend Killer99 and post like a wrestler. From this point on Im going to post like JR. orton17, that was a sloberknocker of a post.

Nah, forget it. Legend Killer99, please leave.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
y dont u and u shut the hell up and please leave thank u

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Every assclown that makes fun of Legend Killer99 has to go through me. I am The Sinner and I will totally demolish any who decide that they will challenge me. If you think you got what it takes, step up and prove me wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Legend Killer if you want to write like your a wrestler then join an e-fed the whole "can u dig it sucka" and "shut the hell up" is pretty gay like ur dad

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I like how he says Rage is on a power trip or something....as if Rage has any power over anyone. Apparently you're considered a powerful person for posting and getting points to use in the store to change titles.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts