Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raw is gonna be in Manchester in two weeks. I want to see if just the members of this forum alone can affect some aspect of the show. i'm not saying we go and murder JBL or something but something small like start a chant.

My idea is printing off a few hundred A4 pieces of paper saying chess in bold black writing and just changing Daniel Bryan's chant.

But i'm open for suggestions for anything different but i just wanna see whether we can do something...

·
Registered
850 Posts
Start a "We want JTG" chant and I'll be impressed..

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
I don't understand this, am I missing something?
Chess! Chess! Chess! Chess!

Good clean nerdy fun...

But yeah, if you want to invest your time into something like that, and want more than a personal giggle, I'd say go with something that stands out more. I mean, no matter how many people chant chess, it will still sound like Yes on tv. (Sadly, so would Thesz! Thesz! Thesz! :D:)

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Crowd: "CHESS, CHESS, CHESS, CHESS"
Lawler: "Hear that Cole? This crowd is cheering "YES" for Daniel Bryan" :lawler

Reactions: heelguy95

·
Banned
859 Posts
Start a ''cena heel turn'' chant and i will be impressed.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I don't care if you have four posts OP. If you can start a "Please Leave Cena (clap clap clapclapclap)" chant I will buy you a premium lifetime membership.

Or alternatively, a resounding boo that lasts his entire time on the show. Never stop booing Cena for 1 night. :mark:

Oh and also try to piss off Orton as much as possible :lol it's funny how mad he gets. Just chant irrelevant shit the whole time he's on screen

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I'm expecting something funny now.... get everyone in the audience to do The Macarena

1 - 20 of 32 Posts