Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, right now the WWE Championship has absolutley ZERO Credibility. It's Curtain Jerking Raws? How Does this Make ANY Sense? With Punk it seems like the IC Title. At very least with Cena it would gain prestige since Cena's the only guy that is allowed to Main event.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Fucking Cena...

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
It's gonna be Punk/Cena at MITB as a callback to last year, so at least Punk will main event.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
The prestige of the title has nothing to do with it's spot on the card, it has to do with who is holding it.
That's one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. The end of the show is the main event, and contains the major storyline. If the title is consistently not involved in that, then it loses credibility. You could have Austin or Rock holding the belt, but if they weren't involved in any of the major storylines then it wouldn't be as prestigious. The belt never lost prestige during Miz's title reign, and he is one of the least credible champions of recent times in most peoples' eyes. I hope this was a trolling post that I've fallen for because if not it was just completely stupid. The belt needs to be the focal point of the show. At the moment it's being treated like the IC title.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Just have Punk drop the belt to Bryan an have Bryan feud with Cena. They've dropped the ball on Punk already....best to just give him a cooling down period then a good solid round 2 to get things right. Plus that cooling down period will give them time to rebuild up some decent opponents for Punk. Punk's beaten everyone there is to beat and gained nothing for it. Time to change things up.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Give D-Bry the title and have Cena and Punk both chase after it. A three-way feud between the 3 would be great, with Bryan finding ways to retain his title against the 2 super faces.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Give D-Bry the title and have Cena and Punk both chase after it. A three-way feud between the 3 would be great, with Bryan finding ways to retain his title against the 2 super faces.
Bryan isn't even in WWE Title Contention anymore. They are doing Kane/Punk next. Daniel Bryan will lose in a MITB match.

HOPEFULLY he feuds with Christian for the IC Title but that's wishful thinking.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
With Cena hogging the ME picture, no one would be able to bring credibility back to the WWE title. Hoping Punk would introduce a new WWE title to us soon.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Am I seeing the words repetitive and corny coming from a Shane Douglas mark. How's Hardcore Ripoff "In Memorium of that one time in my wrestling career when I was relevant" Palooza Fest 2012 Part 7 coming? :p

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Am I seeing the words repetitive and corny coming from a Shane Douglas mark. How's Hardcore Ripoff "In Memorium of that one time in my wrestling career when I was relevant" Palooza Fest 2012 Part 7 coming? :p
I don't know why its necessary for me to respond to such an ignorant post but I've actually seen zero of those events. Ima fan of Douglas work in ECW that's it. You're welcome for the attention.

All in all it doesn't change what I said about WWE's booking schemes.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Bryan isn't even in WWE Title Contention anymore. They are doing Kane/Punk next. Daniel Bryan will lose in a MITB match.

HOPEFULLY he feuds with Christian for the IC Title but that's wishful thinking.
Pessimism abound! IWC likes to shit on everything, I get it, but I don't care for people directing it at me, so whatever. Bryan making Christian tap out would be pointless, D-Bry is ABOVE Christian, he won't be falling that low even if he is out of the WWE title contention. If he's not in the WWE title match, he'll win the MITB. They don't have any other people qualified for it other than Rhodes, who would probably be in the other MITB match.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
I don't know why its necessary for me to respond to such an ignorant post but I've actually seen zero of those events. Ima fan of Douglas work in ECW that's it. You're welcome for the attention.

All in all it doesn't change what I said about WWE's booking schemes.
Do you need a tissue? How about a tampon? It was a joke as evidence by the smilie at the end. Jesus.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts