Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of every girl I try to hook up with telling me she just wants to be friends. I can always see it coming, like when I'm on a date and there tells me I'm such a nice guy. I'm tired of that and I hate always ending up be the big brother type. Does anybody else here have this problem or is it just me?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
*silently shakes head and agrees*
I know EXACTLY what you mean. those girls aren't worth it though cause they are basically saying that they are not attracted to you. you just have to realize that these girls just want to be friends no matter how much you want to move to the next level with them. took me awhile to realize that.

on another note, its nice to see someone else here from New Mexico.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
You remind me of this ultra-cool gangster mexican that mows my lawns every couple of weeks. Good guy...

Much love. <3

·
Registered
525 Posts
Would you prefer the gentle let down of 'just friends', or something that's harsher?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
If a girl just wants to be friends with you and does date you, they think you're gay.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
ahh I know how you feel however on a completely different plane..

In my life i have had only 2 true love friends that i will always love forever..I used to do whatever it took to win there hearts but it went to far...see cause I was too "Nice" too "Trustworthy" too "Amazing" they couldn't go out with me cause they were afraid they would hurt me and they weren't good enough for me...sadly they are gone and parts of my heart will be gone forever :(

Dude I know exactly what your going through..cause I was going to make a thread about it today..cause it happened just 2 days ago this time i was too "good" and "Appreciated" things about her too much :(

·
Registered
921 Posts
I've been there a lot, only at that time, I was really good friends with those girls, so it was true, later I realized it would have been a mistake. Just take it as its thier loss, not urs. It makes u feel better in the long run. And if they are bitchy about it, tell them to fuck off

·
Registered
79 Posts
you know what really sucks?..... Girls who lead you on. Right now I'm dealing with that. Now she doesn't lead me on directly but she'll say things to friends who tell me like I'm the perfect guy for her and she would marry me, things like that but never has said it to my face. Now I don't know if she really means those things or she's leading me on and I really think thats the case. Right now we're at the "just friends" stage where nothing romantic has happened and we're just trying to get to know eachother more. I've had many girlfriends who I cared for deeply but with this girl I feel different when I'm with her, and unlike the other girls I feel I'm in love with her.................. But here's a story for you about her and a little about our situation so far.... She had this problem with her past and its a horrible one. She was strung out on drugs and had boyfriends who would pimp her out for drugs and just horrible things like that. She grew up on her own (i'll leave her parents and who they were andwhat they did out fo this) she now is doing A LOT better now living in another state where my older sister lives and befriended her and thats how I met her through my sister. And because my sister has gone through similar expierences with drug use and stuff, she really helped her stay clean and get her on her feet. At 17, she has a full time job and has her own place and is doing a lot better, she's now trying to get her GED. When I first met her almost 3 months ago I just about fell in love with her right then and there, and I found out a lot of her past through my sister but she did tell me some stuff. My sister tells me I should just stay friends with her help support her and our relationship will grow and I'm all for that, but I worry that if I'm not her boyfriend and not with her she could fall back into the drinking and drug using again b/c she hangs out with guys who do these things. Hard to tell her not to do these things b/c I dont want to seem, in her eyes, that I'm(can't think of the word) being bossy or trying to run her life, I just want her to have a good one and doing drugs ins't gonna help. But then if I come out that way and she not like it I run the risk of losing her friendship and it would be all over, so I have to be careful when I talk to her about this and I havn't yet. I'm going on too long with this but if anyone is at all interested in helping me out or something, I'd appreciate it. You can help me privately by E-mail. It should be on my profile.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah that really sucks cause when you like some chick and she says "I just want to be friends" you don't really want to be friends the chick fucked with your heart.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
"Just friends", two words you never want to hear from a girl you like. Its always a heartbreaker.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Freddy D. Christ said:
Yeah that really sucks cause when you like some chick and she says "I just want to be friends" you don't really want to be friends the chick fucked with your heart.
K....if YOU like her, then ask her out and she isn't interested, how did SHE fuck with your heart? She didn't force you to like her or anything. I could see if she was sending out flirty signals that would make you think she wants you, then says no. But if you just like a girl on your own, they didn't do shit with your heart. You fucked with your own heart. :)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
wtf I can post serious once in a while...and it wasn't so much a serious post, as it was me chewing the guy out for blaming the girls on his obsessions.

Two words for the girls. Restraint order.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts