Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it was filmed about 4 or 5 years ago but I could be wrong. Involves him working out at the gym with his brother, practicing flips with Bate and some indie match highlights. It's short but sweet.
Warning that this hurts kayfabe re last nights opponent and his heel persona a bit so don't watch if thats gonna bother you.

https://youtu.be/YRxhq5YBqkc

Enjoy!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting. I've never seen this.

That's ok. I wasn't really sure where to post this. Wwe general or NXT since there isn't anywhere for these guys on here but I suppose they are NXT guys.

Dunne needs to go to Raw as top heel for the Cruiserweights asap imo. Neville doing good atm but it will run out of steam eventually. Maybe have Aries take it off him at Summerslam and Dunne comes out and attacks him as he is celebrating. dunne lost the UK championship the night before to someone like Wolfgang maybe?

He is to good for the network stuff he needs to be on TV. Im sure that for an American audience the British council estate football hooligan character is pretty original and I think he would be a good character to have as a heel on the main roster.

·
Registered
334 Posts
This is some pretty cool stuff, he seemed very mature for a (then) 19 yr old.

That's awesome he beat his goal by about 1.5 years; he's got a BRIGHT future. Such a great character who doesn't mind being an only-in-it-for-himself prick.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

That's awesome he beat his goal by about 1.5 years; he's got a BRIGHT future. Such a great character who doesn't mind being an only-in-it-for-himself prick.
Yea it's pretty cool I'm happy for YouTube suggesting it to me!

I'm not sure how long ago this was though but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable about when this was in his career and thus how old he was could tell us.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yea it's pretty cool I'm happy for YouTube suggesting it to me!

I'm not sure how long ago this was though but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable about when this was in his career and thus how old he was could tell us.
Thinking about it, if this is 4/5 years old that means Bate is 15 or 16 in thia video!!!!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Good find, OP. One of my favorite wrestlers at the moment. I'd like to know more about him.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
When you think Tyler Bate can't get any younger and still look like he is over 30. To this date I have only seen one picture of Tyler where he actually looks like a kid and the difference is staggering.

I'm curious to see where is Ryan now.

Also, the great Pete Dunne is scared of doing a shootijg star presss but was able to corkscrew 450s and shit.

Bate has always been the most athletic hasn't he.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts