Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering how to become part of the weforums team (mods,staff, etc.)

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
  • Never ask for a mod spot
  • Post sensibly when you post
  • Make an effort to get good topics going in the forum you would like to mod
  • Never flame, it looks bad and it makes you look bad
  • Patience is a virtue
Please note I am not a mod here and probably never will be.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, i was just curious

i wasnt asking for a spot by the way, i just wanted to know how to become ok?

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Cowie said:
  • Never ask for a mod spot
  • Post sensibly when you post
  • Make an effort to get good topics going in the forum you would like to mod
  • Never flame, it looks bad and it makes you look bad
  • Patience is a virtue
Please note I am not a mod here and probably never will be.
OwW :shocked: you want too?

....Yeah, its on the rule post down below. click it. i think you going the sameway, anyhow.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
And when you're good at graphics you can also get one. But WE doesnt need more at the moment..

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Mr.Suave said:
OwW :shocked: you want too?
Not really. I'd have to contribute occasionally to become one. I hardly post anymore, infact I never have posted much and I know myself my standard of posting is far from being mod material. ;)

·
Banned
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^i'm on here EVERYDAY posting as much as i can (without spamming) i fix all mistakes in my posts (ex: spoiler in topic i will edit out quickly) i also warn my fellow users about anything (ex:wrong forum)

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Cowie said:
Not really. I'd have to contribute occasionally to become one. I hardly post anymore, infact I never have posted much and I know myself my standard of posting is far from being mod material. ;)
but im sure you want too, am i ryt? if you have the chance.......... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You wouldn't imagine the amount of n00b's who figure me to be a mod. Frankly, I'm flattered by it, but simply put I'm not. (What would I mod anyway?) The ranks are just right for the level of activity goin right now...maybe in the future I'd get control of rants or music (which'd be useless, as they don't need it) but that's all I'm basicly cut out for when I think of where I'd fit on the list.

But like it's been said. If you post above and beyond the call of duty and show the qualities (and to an extent abilities) needed/wanted for the job, maybe you'll luck out. But til then, it's an issue that should just lay to rest.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
eXorCiSt said:
^i'm on here EVERYDAY posting as much as i can (without spamming) i fix all mistakes in my posts (ex: spoiler in topic i will edit out quickly) i also warn my fellow users about anything (ex:wrong forum)
Why don't you just use the spoiler tag?

[spoiler*]text here[/spoiler*]

But with no stars

1 - 12 of 12 Posts