Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new at this forum so I have couple simple questions about stuff I have noticed.
My English is not very good so I keep it short.

I have followed this forum for some time now and I find some of the stuff created
here very funny, like Mark “The Ratings” Henry. Why is people always shouting
Ratingz when he comes out? Also, what I have gathered it seems that Henry is one
of the most liked person by ICW.

And what is with the raising the bar with Hogan? I remember him saying it only once?
Although it’s funny when people always says “he’s raising the bar again, brotha”

I was going to ask about the “lobsterhead” and “ limes” but then I found about that
these comes from he’s entrance theme. What will happen if he gets a new theme at some point?

And why the hell is R-Truth referred as zookeepah all the time?? :confused: Truth
seems to be the most disliked person here, but this new ‘friend’ thing is also very
funny. He should have a Edgepush so they could change he’s gimmick to the Rated-R-Truth.

Also who is this Raven Ryder person? I have seen him mentioned a couple of times
and people calling others as Raven Ryder 2.0

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
1) Mark Henry does ratingz, it's just WWE have failed ro realise it.

2) I've heard Hogan say "Raising the bar" multiple times and I don't even watch TNA that frequently.

3) If Sheamus ever gets a different theme that will be a sad sad day.

4) I'm pretty sure Truth told Punk he was the zookeepah at some point, although I don't remember.

5) Raven Ryder apparently knows New York like no other, but if you want to talk about him you have to go to the Rants section.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
I’m new at this forum so I have couple simple questions about stuff I have noticed.
My English is not very good so I keep it short.

I have followed this forum for some time now and I find some of the stuff created
here very funny, like Mark “The Ratings” Henry. Why is people always shouting
Ratingz when he comes out? Also, what I have gathered it seems that Henry is one
of the most liked person by ICW.

And what is with the raising the bar with Hogan? I remember him saying it only once?
Although it’s funny when people always says “he’s raising the bar again, brotha”

I was going to ask about the “lobsterhead” and “ limes” but then I found about that
these comes from he’s entrance theme. What will happen if he gets a new theme at some point?

And why the hell is R-Truth referred as zookeepah all the time?? :confused: Truth
seems to be the most disliked person here, but this new ‘friend’ thing is also very
funny. He should have a Edgepush so they could change he’s gimmick to the Rated-R-Truth.

Also who is this Raven Ryder person? I have seen him mentioned a couple of times
and people calling others as Raven Ryder 2.0
1. Every time Mark Henry comes out, the ratings rise tremendously.

2. raising bar means trying to lower the ratings, which is working.

3. If sheamus gets a new theme, then I will shoot myself.

4. Truth once cut a promo about the WWE being a zoo and him being the zookeeper.

5. Raven Ryder = Mcshobel who usually hangs out in Satan's asshole aka TNA section. He thinks he is the only logic person on the forum and claims he isn't part of the IWC. In short he is a douchebag.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts