Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First question. I've just purchased a PS4 and got myself GTA V with it. I'm going to be buying FIFA 17 and WWE. What other Games should I purchase? (Newish since I don't like pre owned and I'm not talking about upcoming games)

My other question is. The speaker on the controller if I plug my earphones into it would I be able to hear the sound effects through my earphones or would it be what's coming through the tv?

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Games wise it depends on what your preferences are, though of the ones i've played i'd thoroughly recommend Dragon Age: Inquisition and Until Dawn. They're very different but are both amazing games. Uncharted is a blast too.

Reactions: birthday_massacre

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Uncharted series
God of War series
Tomb Raider series

What genre do you enjoy?

·
24,260 Posts
As far as games goes, ones I own and would recomment (even tho it depends on what your prefference is)...

- Bloodborne
- Dark Souls III
- The Last of Us
- Uncharted 4
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

As far as the speaker/earphones on the controller it would depend on the game as far as I know. For example, The Last of Us uses the controller speaker to play some recordings you find.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
First question. I've just purchased a PS4 and got myself GTA V with it. I'm going to be buying FIFA 17 and WWE. What other Games should I purchase? (Newish since I don't like pre owned and I'm not talking about upcoming games)

My other question is. The speaker on the controller if I plug my earphones into it would I be able to hear the sound effects through my earphones or would it be what's coming through the tv?
Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4
God of War 3
The Last of Us

Do yourself a favor and go digital unless you wanna save money on getting those game in disc form since they will probably be sold at a lower price.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you like shooting you can't go wrong with Doom, Wolfenstein (The Old Blood in particular) and Resogun.

As far as the speaker goes, from my experiences everything is redirected to headphones.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Until Dawn
Valyria Chronicles - If you haven't already played it on PS3, better load times on this version. It's one of the greatest strategy rpgs ever made

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,403 Posts
Depends what games you like TBH.

FPS:

Doom
Wolfenstein: The New Order/Old Blood

Action Adventure/RPG/ETC:

Fallout 4
Arkham Knight (If you played the other, that helps)
Last Of Us
Nathan Drake Collection/Uncharted 4
Ratchet & Clank
Metal Gear Solid 5 (Knowledge of the others also helps, but isn't 100% essential)
Mad Max
Witcher 3
Sniper Elite 3

Ones i own and can recommend. Well, i haven't got UC4 yet, but that's an obvious choice if you like that sort of game.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
Buy Bloodborne. Then when you are done you can make another topic and we'll help you pick your next game.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Get some friends together and then play Until Dawn, you'll have fun. It's a game that's fun to play with a spectator or two.

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
If you want a good multiplayer game, get Overwatch. It's one of the best FPS games I've played since Halo 3.

If you want a good single player game, try; Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted 4, Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain, The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt, and (when it's released) The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim (Remastered).

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
Get some friends together and then play Until Dawn, you'll have fun. It's a game that's fun to play with a spectator or two.
The new Batman Telltale game has a feature where you can have people in the audience choose the choices. That would be amazing fun in Until Dawn.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
What other Games should I purchase?
Exclusives

The Last of Us: Remastered
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
inFAMOUS: Second Son
God of War III: Remastered
Ratched and Clank

Multi Platform