Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya members!

I was wanting to know if you guys ever thought about starting an e-fed here on your forums. I've been to many other sites before and seen that they have e-feds. I'm not so good at running one myself but I've enjoy being apart of one. You may or may not like the idea, but it's just something that's been on my mind for awhile, and I just thought I should mention it to you guys.

Thanks for your time!

-Jennifer

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
We've had a few and Nitemare (Lee) is the person to contact about these. As far as I know (and take this with a pinch of salt as I'm not the authority on the matter) they're looking for a dedicated experienced e-fed team to come in and run one currently. So your may see yourself in a W-E fed in the near future.

For fed owners out there; If you have the resume I think you should apply for it by pming lee with your plans credentials and contacts.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. Thanks for giving me the scoop on that, Breakdown. I'm pretty much new here so, I really didn't know too much about that.

Thanks again!

-Jennifer

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah.

The problems with e-feds is it's really hard to get good owners. We've had them in the past, but no more. Once they fade away things start to turn into shit, and we'd rather have no e-fed than having a shitty e-fed. I'd prefer to have one up and running, but only a good one.

So if anyone has an e-fed with good RPers and a roster of 15 or more (who are active and can make lengthy RPs), as well as a dedicated staff, you could contact me about starting an e-fed here. Since we've got a lot of members and new ones registering daily, it'd benefit you as well as us. Only problem is you might not could handle running the fed.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't planning on running an e-fed. I just wanted to be apart of one, like doing the roleplays and such.

-Jennifer

·
Banned
709 Posts
i runned one....but A-Dust *points and gets mad :angry: :evil: * closed it. Then i was aloud to put it into the anything forum (BB authorized it) once i started to get champs and was about to put my first show in a couple of days....Nitemare said for it to be closed...so BB did what the boss said and put that little sad mesagge that i did not want to here

Babyboy said:
I'm sorry but Nitemare said no.
and the rest was closed thread history. :(

That was the Non-fictional story of GOd of games E-Fed.....

·
Banned
756 Posts
I have retired from running feds, but Im really planning on starting another fed.

Problem is I just need an idea on how many people will help me jumpstart it over here if possible.

·
Banned
709 Posts
yo Christian Fanatic....wanna start an E-Fed together???? We both can be owners... *Reads Christian Fanatics profile and prays she says yes* if u say yes we could just alk to nitemare *Reads Nitemares profile and prays he says yes*

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I doubt you guys have the skills to lead an E-Fed for a forum this size.

N

·
0 Posts
Well, before anyone asks me anything, no experience means no e-fed.

Sorry, but that's the way it is. Why? For one, it happened twice recently (er...maybe not RECENTLY, but within the past year easily). Both feds were closed and deleted. Secondly, we're not wanting to start a jobber e-fed. While you may disagree, the e-fed would likely be a jobber fed that would suck because of poor management. It's natural for management to suck when they are just starting out, so don't take 'offense' to that.

But yeah, I'm not making the forum. You'll have to go somewhere else.

·
Banned
756 Posts
I never said I didn;t have no experience because I do. I have co-owned 4 other e-feds. With the worst one lasting 7 months and the best one lasting 2 years and still stong today.(but I dont co-own)

They were fairly large and I dont know what could be the differece.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts