Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been defending tna for awhile and now i'm done. all it is is screw jobs, BS feuds and bischoff's & ric flairs very annoying voices cutting very weak promos. the only reason i'll keep watching is for when matt hardy shows up pending on how they use him... that will decide how i'll keep watching. but either way i'll watch the knock outs.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Weak promo's from Flair? :eek: , you must be either deaf or be mistaking it for the final of NXT2 :no:

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heres every flair promo from the last few months: "I AM A WRESTLING GOD, GOD. NOW WE'RE GONMNA GO PARTY WITH 80'S GROUPIES THAT THINK I'M RICKY ROCKET FROM POISON, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

·
Registered
593 Posts
That is nice since moste ppl watching WWE may say the same about the big 'E. I mean, all the 'E is about is giving money machines the attention and screw the most talented people they have (Jillan, Charlie Haas, Shelton, Katie Lea, Chavo Guerrero).

So, I just think, when it comes to promos TNA is way better, when it comes to wrestling ability TNA is much better, when it comes to using the females more instead of making them eyecandy TNA is also much better. The whole fucking roster is a lot better. So, I don't know why PPL always complain about something that is obviously worth watching.

The majority of WWE Fans are just watchin their show because

a) They are litte kids and believe, wrestling is real..
b) They know wrestling is fake but they always think that WWE will be much better soon (Dream on)
c) They are biased and think it is in vogue to bash everything else

·
Registered
123 Posts
Flairs promo's guarentee either, excitement, laughs, and good delivery each time he is on the mic, for me he is one of the main reasons i would watch TNA

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
That is nice since moste ppl watching WWE may say the same about the big 'E. I mean, all the 'E is about is giving money machines the attention and screw the most talented people they have (Jillan, Charlie Haas, Shelton, Katie Lea, Chavo Guerrero).

So, I just think, when it comes to promos TNA is way better, when it comes to wrestling ability TNA is much better, when it comes to using the females more instead of making them eyecandy TNA is also much better. The whole fucking roster is a lot better. So, I don't know why PPL always complain about something that is obviously worth watching.

The majority of WWE Fans are just watchin their show because

a) They are litte kids and believe, wrestling is real..
b) They know wrestling is fake but they always think that WWE will be much better soon (Dream on)
c) They are biased and think it is in vogue to bash everything else
This is an absolutely ridiculous post.

First of all, both WWE and TNA are sports entertainment companies, as ridiculous as that is today. Both push the guys who are best for marketing, not the guys who are the best wrestlers. You bring up WWE examples, yet for some reason you fail to acknowledge that TNA fires someone like Chris Daniels, yet pushes someone like Mr. Anderson. One of those workers is complete garbage. The other is great. I think you know which is which.

I'm not sure how TNA is much better when it comes to wrestling ability, nor with mic ability. Personally, I'd take Rey Mysterio, John Cena and Daniel Bryan over any TNA worker any day of the week. Doug Williams is someone else who I think is great, but beyond that in TNA I don't see a whole lot other than a whole bunch of guys who wrestle purely for the "holy shit" factor for your average ADD fan. Mic-wise there's absolutely nothing to substantiate your claims. Both companies have poor mic workers and both have good. TNA have the best in Ric Flair, but to pretend one company is substantially above the other is just burying your head in the sand. As for the women? Yeah, TNA pushes some wrestling with them. But I'd rather WWE not pushes women because let's face it: mainstream women's wrestling in America sucks. None of the best women workers in either company hold a candle to their best male counterparts.

Your "reasons for watching WWE" made me laugh. Especially the biased one. Hey pot? Meet kettle.

I'm not going to pretend either company is in sensational shape. In fact, both suck pretty hard. I just don't see why people can ignore the faults of either company and pretend the other one is God's gift to pro wrestling. TNA has horrible booking and swerves aplenty. WWE booking is uninspiring and often meant to be "comedic" when it's quite the opposite. Neither is truly that much better than the other, so step pretending that it is.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Flair's promos are always hit and miss with me. I enjoy it when he's backstage during reaction where the guy seems natural. Real promos I can rarely say I enjoy them

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
WOW!!
There are a lot of these threads at the moment.
If you don't like the product, don't watch it.
Flair's promos are not weak, they are hilarious!!
I enjoy TNA!
There are definitely a few things they could do to make the product better ie booking etc but for now just enjoy it.
If you are not enjoying it, watch somethingelse.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
wats the point of this thread? if u don't like wat tna is doing dnt watch its that simple i hate when wrestling fans act like there force to watch it

·
Registered
208 Posts
The huge difference is WWE pushes guys like Cena, Orton, Sheamus, and others who are under 40 and haven't been around since the 80's.

I do agree that if you don't like it don't watch it. There is no point in posting this because you will get flamed big time by people who think THEY know wrestling.

·
Registered
200 Posts
No one cares. These "thats it i'm done with this company it's a sinking ship it's wcw all over again" posts are lame

I couldn't agree more. Stop watching it if it sucks. We don't need a post from each user being butthurt about the same shit.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Don't watch it and don't post in TNA section if that's the case.
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
i have been defending tna for awhile and now i'm done. all it is is screw jobs, BS feuds and bischoff's & ric flairs very annoying voices cutting very weak promos. the only reason i'll keep watching is for when matt hardy shows up pending on how they use him... that will decide how i'll keep watching. but either way i'll watch the knock outs.
Do you want us to all have a circle jerk with you? Big fuckin' deal, it's wrestling. Get over it or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. We don't care, haha.:no:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts