Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My braves is acting like he's all that. And from what I seen on W-D(not anything much here eyt) he was hated with a passion. He bitched and cried basically because he got de moded over there :lmao So does anyone here have any respect for this guy? I sure dont, as of right now.

·
Banned
914 Posts
No there is no rant on me in this section or atleast it hasn't been responded to. And oh yeah, WTF are you talking about? I never wanted to mod over on that pissy ragtag site, Jsnake is a respected poster here but his site will never outgrow this one, I was banned because I asked to be banned after I realized I couldn't mess them up with me as a mod. That's abseloutely it, I wasn't trying to be "All that" when I told you to stop bringing back old threads, I was just notifying you that you had done something wrong. And oh yeah it's not "my braves" it's MYBRAVES get it right! Your rant is meaningless and yes I am hated with a passion on here, although my views are not like those of others I still put them out there for everyone to see. If you have dirt with me PM me about it and I can give you an explaination there. This has been my post thankyou for reading.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
mybraves said:
I never wanted to mod over on that pissy ragtag site
Yeah you did. In your welcome thread you titled it something like, New Stories Mod in The House. Not to mention the hissy fit you threw in Rants there when you were de-modded.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
It will help you on your way to a slot on my n00b of the Month list though. Keep at it Slappy....I'll show ya what it is to rant.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:
It will help you on your way to a slot on my n00b of the Month list though. Keep at it Slappy....I'll show ya what it is to rant.
Tha n00b of the month club is deadly. I don't think anybody on there is still here today. Make you wonder...

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I just know how to pick'em. If only this power worked for pickin Keno numbers. I always lose that damn game.

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^ Dat was mean and yes I am 20, it says so in my profile. Did you guys even read my first post? I threw a hissy fit when I couldn't mod anymore and mess up there site royally, then I asked to be banned so I wouldn't be associated with there suck ass site.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts