Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On wwe.com, the WrestleMania 27 add has Undertaker, John Cena, Triple H, Mysterio, and Kofi Kingston on it. The push for Kofi has seem to faded away, but is him being on the WM 27 add mean anything? Is the wwe gonna push him in some way, maybe winning the MITB, or something bigger. Just a thought.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Weird. As of late the Mania posters have been reserved for the biggest stars or a culmination of the big matches that will take place. It's probably nothing though. Posters mean nothing.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Weird. As of late the Mania posters have been reserved for the biggest stars or a culmination of the big matches that will take place. It's probably nothing though. Posters mean nothing.
But then again WWE doesn't just put anybody on Wrestlemania posters.

Except for the WM25 poster which had like 16 people on it.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Poster or not you can be pretty sure Kofi will be appearing at WM27 , at least in a losing attempt at MITB. Who knows maybe he'll win this time?

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
But then again WWE doesn't just put anybody on Wrestlemania posters.

Except for the WM25 poster which had like 16 people on it.
That's very true and what has me scratching my head lol. Last year's had Cena, HHH, Taker, HBK and Batista. That's some pretty huge names, even Orton didn't get on. I'd like to think it means that Kofi is in line for a push but I'm still not going to read anything into it. When they have the Mania theme decided they will put the proper poster out around the Rumble time I think. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
262 Posts
An ad from last year's on the website had Triple H and HBK on one side with Cena and Taker on the other leading many people to believe that those two matches were going to be taking place.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Posters mean nothing Kofi was on this years MiTB poster and he didnt win. Also take a look at the summerslam poster Jack swagger was on the poster didnt even make the card. HELL Eve had her own cup for that ppv wasnt on the card either.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I don't think it means anything, he's been on the poster for ages and they haven't shown any sign of pushing him tbh. Posters don't hint at much imo and very rarely have anything to do with what could be going on at the time, or who might or might not be getting a push.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
It means nothing. Hornswoggle has better chances than Kofi.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
It's just a promotional photo with popular names on it to advertise tickets being on sale. It's not the poster or anything, so let's not over-analyze it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts