Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I might start putting up a show using my EFed, and I'm doing posting this match to see if it's worth it because I don't have a lot of free time as it is. So if people like it, and are willing to read the shows I might continue. Be advised that it isn't a WWE EFed and all the characters are made up...

Crowe:
Anyhow our next match up tonight, features six of the toughest DKWO superstars battling it out to capture the Gemini Laurifer for their faction. Each group have chosen two of their members and placed them in this Elimination Tag Match. Once a member or a team is pinned, that team is out of the match.

Sharney:
For all the slow people out there, let me explain exactly what will happen here.the Gemini Laurifer, is DKWO's equivalent of the world tag team titles. There will be three teams, two superstars from each group in this match. It will be contested under hardcore rules, meaning the only way to win, is to eliminate the other two teams by any means necessary .

Crowe:
Thank you Devon.pretty much what I tried to get across, but you try your best..

"Enemy" hits the PA system, and there is a huge pyro explosion in the center of the stage knocking the lights out. A few moments later, The arena begins to glow blue as Adam and his DKWO partner Knox appear through the curtain. Adam is carrying his water bottle, and Knox is following close behind, surveying the crowd.

Jonathan Black:
This next match is a Triple Threat Tag Team Elimination Match! Making their way to the ring, representing The Hand..at a combined weight of 503 lbs...Adam and Knox!

They methodically walk down the ramp, Adam pouring water on his head and Knox cracking his knuckles, then he throws the bottle into the crowd. Knox jumps onto the apron in one smooth movement and climbs through the ropes, and Adam simply rolls under the bottom rope, gets to his feet, and walks straight to the far turnbuckle and hops up onto it. He stares intensely at the crowd for a moment or two wile Knox paces the ring before jumping down. The music dies down as Adam gets down off the turnbuckle.

Crowe:
The Hand seem quietly confident about the upcoming match, hopefully they're not underestimating the other two teams in this match.

Sharney:
I doubt these two are stupid enough to think that they can waltz through this match without getting the hell beaten out of them. Nobody is THAT stupid

The lights dim and the arena is covered in darkness. The beat of 'Only for the Weak' kicks in and as the song begins to play, red strobe lights begin to flash. Red pyro shoots from the stage and from the back, Nicholas Wolf, and The IT emerge.

Neither man takes their eye of the duo in the ring, as they makes their way down the isle as the strobe lights flash and the music continues to play. Both of them slide into the ring, and climb separate turnbuckles and Wolf outstretches his arms as if he were on a cross and then jumps off and walks around the ring. The IT simply stands staring at Adam and Knox, who have slide out to the safety of the ringside area.

Sharney:
The Kurse is out in force tonight, but they've already suffered one upset when The IT was beaten in the first match of the night by Viper. Hopefully he can counter that by winning the Gemini Laurifer with Nicholas Wolf.

Crowe:
That's true, but The Murder Group has yet to be announced, and their team is by far the most unexpected.

The arena darkens except for 1 spotlight on entrance which is filled with smoke. "Becoming" by Pantera hits, and two people emerge from behind the black curtain.

Jonathan Black:
And finally, representing The Murder Group..at a combined weight of 395lbs.Lupine and Faith!

Walking through the smoke, the sultry figure of Faith and the wolfish appearance of Lupine make their way down to the ring. Lupine growls tauntingly at the crowd, while Faith is focused on the ring. Both slide under the bottom rope, and The Kurse men slide out to their own side, allowing them to survey the situation.

Crowe:
The Murder Group must be very confident with these two, seeing as both a severely out numbered size wise..

Sharney:
Haven't you ever heard the phrase "appearances can be deceiving"? Miss Yee knows Lupine and Faith hold tremendous power despite their size. It wouldn't be surprised if they walked away champions tonight.

With The Murder Group in the ring, and the other four competitors standing on the outside, the ref signals for the start of the match. Faith says something to Lupine, and he calmly leaves the ring, standing on the apron. Adam and Knox climb onto their corner, neither of them really willing to start the match. From behind Faith, IT slides in and blindsides her, hitting a huge clothesline. Wolf simply occupies his teams corner, leaving the savage clown to start off the match pretty willingly.

Crowe:
Well.it looks like IT really wants to make up for his defeat earlier. I just wonder if he has enough left in his tank to go the whole nine yards, or will he simply run out before the finishing line?

Sharney:
If you watch, I'm sure all will be answered.

IT continues to focus his attack on Faith, capitalising on the sneak attack. Several well placed shots to the back of her neck looking to soften her up. As Faith holds her neck, trying to block IT's attack while Lupine looks on quite calmly despite the beating his partner has taken in the first few moments of the match. IT stalks Faith as she tries to move into the corner. He rears back for a huge boot to her neck, but as it comes down, she catches his foot. A struggle breaks out, with Faith trying to stop IT from stamping on her, and IT pushing with all of his weight. Faith seems to be weakening as IT's foot gets closer, but out of desperation, she swings her right leg, sweeping both of IT's legs out from under him. He lands on his right shoulder, and rolls into the middle of the ring holding it in agony. Faith starts to crawl over to her corner, looking for a tag to Lupine. He holds out his arm, waiting for the tag, but Wolf hops off the apron and runs over to Lupine's corner, and pulls him down just as Faith is within reaching distance. He drives Lupine's head into the ring steps, and goes back to his corner as if nothing had happened.

Crowe:
It definetly looks as if The Kurse are hell bent on bringing a title to their camp. They're stopping at nothing to pull it off!

Sharney:
You have to remember though Kevin, this match is deemed a hardcore match. What Nicholas did is perfectly legal in this kind of environment.

Crowe:
In that case, I wonder how long it will take for weapons to be involved. So far it has remained pretty clean.

Sharney:
But this is DKWO Kevin.there's no such thing as a clean match, it just takes time for it to get dirty!

IT gets up, circling his arm to get feeling back into it. Faith has pulled herself up from the canvas, looking down at Lupine, who is still suffering from Nicholas' attack. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees IT charging to wards her, and drops down, pulling the ropes with her sending IT sailing over the top, and landing hard on the protective mats below. Wolf gets in and pulls Faith into the middle of the ring by her hair. He lifts her up in a bodyslam, but from behind, Adam gets in the ring and pulls her down. Wolf turns around, and is decked by a right hand. Adam picks him up, and throws him head first out of the ring. Faith gets up and spins him round. Adam looks puzzled as Faith begins to push him around the ring. Shouting abuse at him, she taunts him into hitting her, but having an unknown chivalrous edge to him, he simply turns to leave the ring. She spins him around again and slaps him across the face. He looks at her, as his left cheek begins to glow red.

Crowe:
It looks as if Adam has morals after all. He's reluctant to hit Faith, and she seems determined to cause him to snap..

Sharney:
I never thought Adam would be a guy who didn't condone violence towards women.I always took him for a guy who would get drunk and beat the closest person senseless regardless of gender.

Crowe:
As you said yourself.appearances can be deceiving.

She goes to slap him again, but her grabs her hand. She tries to slap him with her other hand, but he grabs that one too. She reverts to trying for a kick to the groin, but he pincers her foot between his legs. As they're both incapable of hitting the other one, they try to move around, but Wolf slides back into the ring and hits a double clothesline sending both down hard. Wolf picks up Faith and whips her into his corner, as Adam rolls out of the ring. Wolf climbs onto the apron and chokes Faith with the tag rope, waiting for IT to make the tag. He hits a couple of kicks to the gut, then tags in Nicholas. Both men pick her up and take her into the middle of the ring, hooking her for a double suplex, driving her hard onto the mat, Wolf goes for a cover..1..2..

Lupine gets in and kicks Wolf in the head, breaking up the count. He pulls Faith into their corner, and tags into the match legally. He immediately begins to hit both Kurse members with a barrage of clotheslines. IT bails out of the ring to safety, as Lupine takes out his rage on Wolf, hitting a T-Bone suplex in the middle of the ring, dropping him on his head. The ref slides to the floor for the pinfall..1...2...

IT drags the ref out of the ring, and knocks him down with a right hand, before getting in the ring. He goes for Lupine, but is cut off by a huge dropkick by Faith. Adam and Knox stay in their corner, allowing the other four men in the match to beat each other to a bloody pulp. As the others are trading blows in the middle of the ring, Adam hops off the apron, and goes under the ring, producing two steel chairs. He passes one to Knox, who climbs into the ring, and blasts Wolf in the back of the head, sending him into Lupine, and Adam swings for IT, but he ducks causing him to hit Faith in the head with the chair. He looks down at Faith, who has been busted open by the chair. IT hits Adam with a dropkick, who rolls out of the ring as a result, and as IT's getting up, Knox hits him with the chair. He leaves the ring, and gets back on the apron, as the ref begins the ten count..1...2...3..4..5..

Crowe:
I don't know why the ref is counting out for, I don't think he know's who the legal men are.

Sharney:
Who are the legal men?

Crowe:
On last count, Wolf and Lupine are.

The ref reaches six, and Lupine pulls him out of the ring. He explains who the legal men are, and the ref nods blindly. Lupine then gets back into the ring, and throws IT outside again. Wolf tries to hit a clothesline, but Lupine ducks sending Nicholas into the corner. Lupine hits a few stiff right hands, as Faith gets to her feet, now realising she's been bust open. Both members of The Murder group take it in turns to punch Wolf, then Lupine picks him up, and places him on the top rope. He looks at Faith, and both of them climb the turnbuckle simultaneously, hooking in a double superplex. Adam and Knox watch in awe as all three superstars launch off the top rope, hitting the canvas like an atomic bomb. The ring shakes violently, causing Adam, Knox, and the ref to stumble. All three lie on the canvas motionless as the ref simply stares on in amazment. Adam and Knox, get down from their corner, and go under the ring, this time pulling out a table. Knox picks up IT, and drives him into the protective match with a DDT. Adam props the table up next to the ring steps, then both Hand men Irish whip IT into the table, causing it to shatter into several pieces. IT lies under the mixture or steel and wood as Adam and Knox look on.

Crowe:
I doubt that The Kurse will be leaving tonight on their feet, never mind carrying gold with them. Adam and Knox just drove IT right through a table, only meters from where we are sitting.

Sharney:
A little too close for comfort if you ask me.

In the ring, the three superstars have began to move. Lupine makes it to his feet first, and grabs Wolf's head, lifting him onto his shoulders, in preparation for The Bloodlust. He walks into the middle of the ring, and flips him over, but he manages to wriggle out of it and lands on his feet, hitting a superkick, snapping Lupine's head back with some force. Faith picks Wolf up herself, and hits a Spike DDT, dropping Nicholas square on his head. She rolls him into position, and leaps onto the top rope, and jumps off nailing a beautifully executed Faithless onto Wolf's upper torso. Both competitors feel the effects of the move, as Lupine recovers from the super kick and gets back to his feet. Nicholas rolls onto his stomach, as Lupine tries to drag him into the centre of the ring. He signals for the Unwilling Offer, but Knox hops into the ring like a man possessed and hits a vicious Spear on him. Obviously having enough of waiting on the apron, he begins to beat down Lupine, pulling him into the middle of the ring, and hoisting him up for his Jackhammer. He holds Lupine suspended in mid-air, before walking in a circle, and driving him down with some force.

Crowe:
Well.it looks like Knox has had enough. He hasn't been involved in this match much, and I guess he just had itchy trigger fingers.

Knox steps out of the ring, and begins to beat down on The IT, who is still lying in the broken table. Adam looks down on him with a smile on his face. Wolf crawls over to Lupine's lifeless body, and drapes his right arm over him..1..2..3!

Nicholas rolls limply off Lupine, as the bell rings for the first fall. Faith slowly climbs back into the ring, realising her team has been eliminated. Wolf gets up and looks at Faith. With an intense look in her eyes, she makes a move for him, but he ducks her advance and grabs her by her hair. He lifts her onto his shoulders again, and starts to spin around. As he is turning back to face where he started, Adam moves onto the middle of the apron, and grabs the top rope. Showing great agility, he vaults onto the thin rubber rope, and launches himself into a missile Dropkick, connecting with Wolf's face. Nicholas drops Faith, who rolls out of the ring, and hits the canvas hard. Adam gets on top of Wolf and begins to punch him with his gloved fists. Knox gets back into the ring and pushes Lupine out of the ring, then watches Adam beating down Wolf. Knox sticks his hand out, and Adam stops. He looks up, and Knox is pointing at himself. He gets up, and they both pick Wolf up.

Sharney:
It looks like The Hand has easy pickings over Nicholas Wolf. With The IT still down in front of us after that brutal assault, Adam and Knox have all the time in the world to finish off Wolf.

They both grab one of his arms, and hook him in a snap double suplex. Knox floats over into a cover..1...2...Wolf manages to get a shoulder up despite the beating he's taken. Knox doesn't take kindly to Wolf's refusal to stay down, and starts to grind his forearm across the bridge of his nose. Nicholas writhes in pain, as Knox shows no signs of remorse. Picking him up, Adam decides it's his turn, and bounces off the ropes, executing a swinging DDT on Wolf. On the outside, The IT begins to stir, and gets hold of one of the steel table legs.

He slides back into the ring unbeknownst to Adam and Knox, then hits both of them in the back of the head with the table leg. Still suffering the ride through the table, he drops to his knees, and holds the back of his head. All four men are on the floor in one way or another, and the ref can just stand and watch. Adam starts to stir, but Wolf is on his feet first, dragging himself up the ropes. He sees Adam getting to his feet and walks up behind him, waiting until he turns around, then kicks him in the stomach, and hoists him up, planting a huge Berserker on him.

Both men hit the floor, hard, but Wolf manages to hook a pinfall..1....2..Adam shoots an arm off the canvas a fraction before the ref can count three. The fans can be heard gasping, thinking that would have ended the match. Knox has slid out of the ring, and has been rummaging under the ring again, this time producing several "toys" including a 2X4, a spool of barbed wire, and another table. He slides the barbed wire and the 2X4 into the ring, and leaves the table outside. Picking up he lump of wood, he blasts Wolf across the back of his neck, snapping the wood into two pieces. Nicholas goes limp, as Knox gets a crazed look in his eyes. Picking him up in a gorilla press slam, he throws him out of the ring, onto the cold concrete below. Adam gets back to his feet, as Knox is retrieving the table.

Adam spies The IT recuperating in a corner, but doesn't go after him. Instead, he slides out of the ring, and takes Jonathan Black's microphone. Knox has the table already set up and picks up The IT, ready to Jackhammer him through it, when Adam raises the mic.

Adam:
Hold it Knox.I have something to say first.

Knox stops what he is doing, and hits a clothesline in IT. Adam slides into the ring, and walks over to him. He sees Wolf still down on the floor, and then focuses his attention to IT. He crouches down, and has a merciful look on his face. At first it seems as if he isn't going to finish the match, but then he speaks.

Adam:
You know, I'm not normally like this. You saw what I did with Faith.despite her taunting. I'm not your normal DKWO superstar. I may look like it, but I have a heart. Everything I've been doing up to now has been business. I have been doing Mr Kraven's wishes, but now..

He gets up and drags the table from the middle of the ring, and sets it up near a corner. He whispers something into Knox's ear, and he immediately picks up the spool of barbed wire, and starts wrapping it around the flat of the table. Adam turns back and faces The IT

Adam:
This is personal..well, not personal but more pleasure. Because.well simply put.I FUCKING HATE CLOWNS!

He drops the mic, and pulls IT up from the canvas, and whips him into the corner near the barbed wire table. Knox holds him, as Adam climbs up behind him. He signals, and Knox passes IT up. Adam then precariously balances on the top rope, lifting The IT up, spinning him slightly in mid-air, then both men fall to the canvas, shattering the deadly table. The IT writhes in pain as his body is pierced by the flesh ripping barbs. Adam lies in the canvas, several of the barbs digging into his legs. Knox helps him out, and drapes him on top of The IT. The ref is reluctant to count, but Knox forces him down onto the floor....1....2....3!

Crowe:
MY GOD! A Former Glory off the top rope, through a barbed wire laden table! Adam putting his life on the line to bring the Gemini Laurifers to The Hand! I don't care what you think of the people involved in this match, they ALL put on one hell of a show!

Sharney:
Absolutely.hats off to all involved, but I think we need EMT's out here for The IT...a move like that, from the height it was delivered whould have caused a lot of damage by itself, but being driven through wood and spikes would only increase it ten fold in my opinion!

Adam is helped up by Knox, as the ref leaves the ring, and collects the Gemini Laurifers from the ringside table. He returns to the ring, and hands them to The Hand representatives. Each places their belt on a shoulder, showing off it's demonic design. Adam limps out of the ring, still bleeding from both legs, and looks at Nicholas Wolf, who has propped himself up against the ring steps. Knox follows, helping Adam to walk up the aisle, as a stretcher and a crew of medical personnel hit the ring to check on The IT, who hasn't moved since being pinned.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dude who are some of these people. I have never heard of them. please post some real people.

·
Registered
73 Posts
No cause I just skipped right to the action, leave me alon, and besides, I did read it and I liked it just didin't have real people, I like thing to be realistic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts