Wrestling Forum banner

just a suggestion

727 Views 13 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Stone Cold X
well i've seen a lot of new guys coming to the forums and posting introductions everywhere,and it's quite annoying if he keeps repeating the same mistake.if i could,may i suggest a newcomer's lounge or something(maybe a sub-forum on the anything part of the forum)where all those newly-registered users can say hi before they'd go to the other parts of the site so that they won't be confused on where to do it. it's just a suggestion,though.
well i've seen a lot of new guys coming to the forums and posting introductions everywhere,and it's quite annoying if he keeps repeating the same mistake.if i could,may i suggest a newcomer's lounge or something(maybe a sub-forum on the anything part of the forum)where all those newly-registered users can say hi before they'd go to the other parts of the site so that they won't be confused on where to do it. it's just a suggestion,though.
See more
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
9,632 Posts
This has been brought up before. Even by myself.

It sounds like a good idea, but in actuality, it wouldn't be worth starting a section solely for it.

Introductions are like a trend. They come, last for like a week, and then taper off. It's no big deal. Well...not big enough to tweak what's already a working setup. ;)

G

·
Back when that n00b Shawn was an admin (and fighting for that stupid 'head admin' bullshit), I believe we had one.

Now, however, we don't have to worry about childish forums like that. :)

G

·
Which Shawn? Good question. The answer, however, is even better: doesn't matter since both were retarded and very...childish. And by childish, I mean bullshit like "ask the admin forums". Good times...

· Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
13,316 Posts
I missed most of those days. My membership started shortly before the "Name[numbers]" game with him/them. I remember not understanding and thinking there was a fault with the forums. I was new, and was perhaps something of a nub then. Go on, say it...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.