Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have it recorded.. and it really has to do with more than just Impact. But does anybody else think this Robbie E guy has a chance at being a legit star if he would drop the poser act? Why cant he just be a credible italian wrestler with a credible italian manager. They both have the look.. that jersey crap show is popular right now.. i think its been mentioned before.. but its kind of frustrating as a fan to see a failed gimmick forced down your throat prison style.

just a random thought on a failed gimmick

· Squared Circle Gimmick
5,566 Posts
I don't think it's a failed gimmick at all.

During House Shows, Robbie E & his "Fist Pump" is quite over with the audience.

Personally, I like the gimmick. After all, Jersey Shore is one of the hottest things on TV right now...

· Registered
1,415 Posts
ya its so stupid it's funny honestly. dude gets some serious heat when he wants to get it at least on impact.

one thing about tna they always seem to get the best mic workers. look who they have anderson, flair, beer money, guns, 3d, angle, lethal, robbie e. most the roster can cut solid promos and all the knockouts are damn good at cutting promos. hell even hardy has cut some great promos recently.

· Registered
980 Posts
Robbie E is quite talented, and Cookie does a good job as well. Another good idea from Vince Russo that no one will give credit for.

· Registered
10,503 Posts
I think they're both entertaining. I just don't know where they would be without the jersey shore gimmick.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Hell, I think Robbie wins this 3-Way cont. match.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
Robbie E is quite talented, and Cookie does a good job as well. Another good idea from Vince Russo that no one will give credit for.
if it was such a good idea then why did he dissapear from the limelight almost as quickly as he got there, Cookie is not beneficial or manditory in any regard, bringing on board not a bad idea but there are a dozen better choices he can make so why bother, take your patronising pretnciousness somewhere else please becasue you need to get a clue

· Registered
2,260 Posts
love the gimmick. love the show Jersey Shore. but i always choose iMPACT over JS on Thursdays at 9. i watch JS later. anyway, Robbie E. is great, i hope he ends up winning the match and has a great match with Kaz, but Kaz stays champ.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.