Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do u get an official name in this forum? arent there to many newbies for the moderators to keep up? How will i get my name or whatever those little things are called? u know like superstar under my name or legand? not saying u have to give me tose but i just wanna know how i get one. and when will i get one? 2 years from now? a month from now? Can anyone tell me who knows?

Thanx

TheCrippledOne

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
its depends on the amount of posts

it was 0-500 = newbie
500-750= main eventer
750-1250= superstar
1250+ legend...

but its changed now, an you can buy a name in the store if youve enough points

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Click on User Titles at the bottom of the page it will tell you how many posts you need to get like Mid-Card, Legendary Icon etc

Jobber - 100 posts
Mid-Carder - 350 posts
Main Eventer - 700 posts
Superstar : 1400 posts
Icon : 1900 posts
Legendary : 2500 posts
Legendary Icon : 3500 posts

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
The proudest day of my life was when I became a Superstar. I cried. 4 reel yo.

Next time, put this in Suggestions & Help.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Ahh, what the hell that means im stil a main eventer, i thought 1000 was superstar!

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
aww fuck you bb, lol, better than being a pathetic mod i suppose...

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,614 Posts
*Sladester, and pathetic mod indeed.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Shit - i never thought about that! Meh, i dont care anymore i can be his property if he really gets off on it that much! lol

B

·
0 Posts
Yes, Slade. I really get off on it. :rolleyes: Shane-o-mac, I understand you are mad because you are stilll not a mod. No hard feelings. :)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Dr Thuganomics said in post #3 :
Click on User Titles at the bottom of the page it will tell you how many posts you need to get like Mid-Card, Legendary Icon etc

Jobber - 100 posts
Mid-Carder - 350 posts
Main Eventer - 700 posts
Superstar : 1400 posts
Icon : 1900 posts
Legendary : 2500 posts
Legendary Icon : 3500 posts
Whoo Hoo, I am a Legendary Icon. Mine defaulted to Moderator when I became a Mod. Same when I became a Super-Mod. It's stayed the same for a while now, BabyBoy must be running out of points as he's probably the one who changes it all the time.

B

·
0 Posts
I still have points. Just why change it when you are going to change it back.

·
3,614 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #12 :
Yes, Slade. I really get off on it. :rolleyes: Shane-o-mac, I understand you are mad because you are stilll not a mod. No hard feelings. :)
Hey fucktard, know what your talking about before you reply. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
He knows what he's talking about. He's talking about your resentment towards Staff because you can't be one of them.:cool:

·
3,614 Posts
This n00b doesn't know shit about me. If he thinks he knows shit...he is hearing it second hand from you. Besides, I've been around here way longer then his pathetic ass.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts