Wrestling Forum banner

Jungle Boy mocked CM Punk at the scrum

2670 37
Didn’t see anyone talking about this.

Didn’t wash his face for four hours to look just like Punk after All Out and he was eating pancakes. Did he do this to get a pop from the Bucks?
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
20,145 Posts
JB would need to acquire significantly more charisma and confidence on the mic to replicate CM Punk though.

· Registered
13,184 Posts
Didn’t see anyone talking about this.

View attachment 139649

Didn’t wash his face for four hours to look just like Punk after All Out and he was eating pancakes. Did he do this to get a pop from the Bucks?
I’m hurt, I’m young, and I work with fucking dinosaurs. And these pancakes are from MickeyD’s.

· Registered
10,140 Posts
sucking up to the Bucks is what it takes I guess.

· Registered
4,831 Posts
Doubt it was that, but if it was it's again counterproductive.

"Fuck CM Punk" is still a CM Punk chant. It's the same as "Cena sucks". You mistakenly keep that person over.
MJF referencing Punk multiple times at Full Gear still brings attention to Punk.
And this with JB would be the same if that's what happened.

Trust me, it would hurt Punk much more if people stopped giving a shit. Fact is, he is still a hot topic in wrestling and quite clearly AEW hasn't moved on from him yet.

· Registered
16,191 Posts
I guess the 3 locker room leaders - Bryan, Mox, and Jericho - are also sucking up to the Bucks.

It’s ok to admit Punk turned everyone against him when the Bucks made him rage quit.
these people are delusional. Same people act like all of these wrestlers are marks for punk too. Weather its real or not its just poking fun at him and it has zero to do with being a fan of punk or hating him or absolutely nothing to do with the bucks. People make so much more into this shit than it is. Yet will still defend him.

· Registered
192 Posts
these people are delusional. Same people act like all of these wrestlers are marks for punk too. Weather its real or not its just poking fun at him and it has zero to do with being a fan of punk or hating him or absolutely nothing to do with the bucks. People make so much more into this shit than it is. Yet will still defend him.
You mad 😠
He was obviously inspired by the the last Media Scrum. Whether or not he's taking the piss is something only he knows.

· Registered
16,191 Posts
You mad 😠
He was obviously inspired by the the last Media Scrum. Whether or not he's taking the piss is something only he knows.
its not inspiration, its making fun of the entire thing. They all wanna play along to serve the fans. Why would i be mad? Im saying these people are not jerking off to punk like his fans wanna believe. Has nothing to do with sucking up to anyone.

Looking forward to the day he returns to aew and magically everyone thinks its the greatest thing that ever happened in the wrestling business. Everyones nuts will be drained.

· Registered
192 Posts
its not inspiration, its making fun of the entire thing. They all wanna play along to serve the fans. Why would i be mad? Im saying these people are not jerking off to punk like his fans wanna believe. Has nothing to do with sucking up to anyone.

Looking forward to the day he returns to aew and magically everyone thinks its the greatest thing that ever happened in the wrestling business. Everyones nuts will be drained.
Okay he got the idea from Punks scrum...that's still what inspired him or in other words gave him the idea. Whether there was malice behind it is who knows. But he obviously got it from Punk and there is nothing wrong with that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts