Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I was offered it free from Payback to just after Battleground (April to June) and then cancelled before i got charged on July 27th.

I dont hate the current product but 2 ppvs a months is over kill. Should of gone back to each brand having 1 every other month unless its a big 4 show. 2 months enabled better build up on the shows.

Also, i didnt mind Battleground. Preferred it to a few of the forced HITC & TLC gimmick ppvs. Main reason was feuds deserves big gimmkck matches to end rather than just have a match because of a gimmick ppv. Would of also preferred a few changes eg AJ vs Owens & Nakamura vs Corbin endings

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
I'm seriously considering cancelling it for a few months after Summerslam. I can afford it at anytime but why bother keeping it? The stuff from World Class and the AWA and the NWA are the things I'm mostly keeping it for as I've seen pretty much everything in regards to WWE, WCW, and ECW. Plus, I have NJPW World and just these past 2 weeks of the G1 have been worth more than an entire year of the Network so if I cancel it after Summerslam, I can only hope things will change by Survivor Series. I'm gonna give WWE 3 months to do something to make me reconsider.

·
Registered
21,593 Posts
June also probably had the most people ON the Network too, so more on = higher probability to more off

·
Buried by the man with three H's
1,166 Posts
I won't be renewing my WWE Network on December 16th, when it runs out. I've only watched two live PPV's this year, being Rumble and Mania. Reading up or watching WhatCulture and WrestleTalk on YouTube for the rest, to very poor ratings. I will most likely watch SummerSlam, as it happens live on the Network, because it's the third of the BIG FOUR, for the year. When all is said and done, though... I have multiple options available to me (four of them).

[1] Torrents - Fast and FREE
[2] Stolen WWE Network accounts - I can find these on another site I frequent for Netflix accounts (I'm not sharing my finds).
[3] Zevera - I often forget that I can download from every file host, for another 20 years (because they think a lifetime for me ends in 2037).
[4] Uncaring as I am right now - YouTube's wrestling community (WC/WT/PWU) is a good source of information.

·
Registered
703 Posts
The smarks, HHH and their boring indie faves have destroyed WWE. They have run the general audience off in droves. They're going from corporation to mom and pop, just like all the other wrestling companies, who lack stars with any watch-ability or appeal to anyone under the age of 35. They need more compelling storylines, like the one with Angle before they botched it, and less predictability. They need more Roman Reigns. I feel like RAW has been one, big rerun for the past month and there is no-one up there, outside of Reigns that I am even remotely interested in watching.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
I got rid of the Network after Mania. I only really liked the 24 specials/Table for 3 and I can watch those online an hour later.

I never really binged on the old RAW episodes. I saw the magic when it happened and it was always depressing comparing it to the current content. It's hard to go from AE to whatever this new era is called.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts