Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
11,086 Posts
I’ll post the Smackdown plans/spoiler in a few minutes but here is a spoiler for Ronda Rousey segment tonight

According to Fightful,
Tonight’s Smackdown is pushing towards Money in the Bank, but the Natalya vs. Ronda Rousey angle will feature…..a segment. As of Thursday, plans called for a wrestler to appear on Smackdown dressed as Ronda Rousey in all of her gear.

However, there was to be a baby stroller and a fake baby added, at least as the creative plans called for it. Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Xavier, New Day, Street Profits, Roman Reigns and others are set for tonight’s show. We’ll have more plans for the show as the show gets closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
I’ll post the Smackdown plans/spoiler in a few minutes but here is a spoiler for Ronda Rousey segment tonight

According to Fightful,
Tonight’s Smackdown is pushing towards Money in the Bank, but the Natalya vs. Ronda Rousey angle will feature…..a segment. As of Thursday, plans called for a wrestler to appear on Smackdown dressed as Ronda Rousey in all of her gear.

However, there was to be a baby stroller and a fake baby added, at least as the creative plans called for it. Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Xavier, New Day, Street Profits, Roman Reigns and others are set for tonight’s show. We’ll have more plans for the show as the show gets closer.

This sounds like a worse idea than normal for them. That’s pretty tough to accomplish.

·
Registered
11,086 Posts
Smackdown plans/spoiler

Fightful Select has exclusively reported what we will see tonight on SmackDown, in addition to all the matches and segments that WWE has already announced throughout the week:

Drew McIntyre promo. Paul Heyman and Sheamus would be involved
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
DANCE OFF: The New Day, Shanky and Jinder Mahal. The Viking Raiders would be involved
Handicap match: Raquel Rodriguez and Lacey Evans vs. Sonya DeVille. Xia Li and Shayna Baszler would be involved
Natalya Promo
Intercontinental Championship: Ricochet vs. Gunther
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Shotzi vs. Tamina
Pat McAfee Promo
Drew McIntyre and Sheamus vs. The Uses. If they want to be in Money in the Bank 2022
Ronda Rousey is scheduled to be at the show

·
Registered
121 Posts
Smackdown plans/spoiler

Fightful Select has exclusively reported what we will see tonight on SmackDown, in addition to all the matches and segments that WWE has already announced throughout the week:

Drew McIntyre promo. Paul Heyman and Sheamus would be involved
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
DANCE OFF: The New Day, Shanky and Jinder Mahal. The Viking Raiders would be involved
Handicap match: Raquel Rodriguez and Lacey Evans vs. Sonya DeVille. Xia Li and Shayna Baszler would be involved
Natalya Promo
Intercontinental Championship: Ricochet vs. Gunther
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Shotzi vs. Tamine
Pat McAfee Promo
Drew McIntyre and Sheamus vs. The Uses. If they want to be in Money in the Bank 2022
Ronda Rousey is scheduled to be at the show

no lesnar here tonight ?? :(

·
Registered
14,800 Posts
Tamina has replaced Aliyah in the MITB qualifier match.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts