Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Juan Cena is coming to RAW on Monday.

If it was really Cena do you think WWE would make it so obvious as to what's going to happen and so far in advance.

What's happening on Monday? King of the Ring meaning Alberto Del Rio shall be appearing on RAW.

I can imagine it being similar to when Punk came out looking like Hardy. I can see Del Rio coming out to Cena's music pretending to be him only for all the little kiddies being pissed off and butt hurt.

Either that or someone in a mask pretending to be Cena and it ends up being HHH \ Batista \ Skipp Sheffield.

I really can't believe how easily some of you guys are falling for this.

TBH it's to be expected as it gives people an excuse to continue moaning about WWE and Cena when he's not even ****ing wrestling!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Darren Young should come out with a 2003 rappin Cena gimmick.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Is the "Juan Cena" thing official or is just rumors going around on the dirtshit websites?

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
I don't see why they would book Alberto Del Rio in the main events at Raw house shows in the future.

And even though spoilers for Smackdown! this week have been posted, it hasn't aired yet. Therefore Del Rio being a KOTR contender should be marked as a spoiler.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought "Juan Cena" was scheduled for house shows only - leading me to believe it was just a fun and cheap way to get him on the House Shows whilst they run with this "fired" storyline?

Let's face it - there have been instances where Cena couldn't make house shows and the WWE gave everyone a chance to walk out and get their money back if they only came for Cena - that's how much of a draw he is to the house show circuit, so naturally they need a way to use him that doesn't totally shit on his TV storyline.

Plus, didn't John say he has tickets to Raw this Monday? Meaning he'll probably be front row and interfering in Nexus' business again.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
they can remix John's theme with trumpets and Mexican style undertones... and instead of the bit after the intro of the DDDAAAAA DDAAAA DDDAAAA... they can replace it with: "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts