Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i'm not saying his going to be a future main eventer or world champion. but what happened to this guy? i know everyone has a diffrent opionion on which wretler they think should be pushed i just wanted to give mine on JTG.
he was over in cryme tyme he had a great match with jericho. we know he can go in the ring and his ok on the mic so why can't he fued with ziggler or something?

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
i honestly haven't even noticed that he's been gone. I totally forgot about him

That's sad :lmao

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Hopefully they just bring Shad back and reform Cryme Tyme.
This.

I mean who really remembers that they broke up?

The announcers could just say while they're in a match that they had problems earlier but they worked it out and are back to being best buds (That's what Cole would say).

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
JTG is a tag team wrestler. I don't know what WWE were thinking breaking up Cryme Tyme.

Like the above poster said, they should just come out together and have the announcers explain that they've worked out their differences and are giving the team another shot. It's realistic.

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
He an Shad an Henry an Jackson an R-Truth with MVP as the ringleader turn into a THUG STABLE!!!!1!!!

But seriously, he is one of the best wrestlers in WWE right now no joke, and I want the cruiserweight title back. WWE re-hires Gregory Helms and they feud for the title.

·
Super Nexus 64
308 Posts
He an Shad an Henry an Jackson an R-Truth with MVP as the ringleader turn into a THUG STABLE!!!!1!!!

But seriously, he is one of the best wrestlers in WWE right now no joke, and I want the cruiserweight title back. WWE re-hires Gregory Helms and they feud for the title.
I like the idea but it just sound racist as hell man.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

If they work well with it,they can form a Cryme Tyme Stable for mid-card and tag team titles,just trade MVP and Henry by Ziggler or Drew (with a Cena-like rapper gimmick) and some girl from NXT3 and you're set for an awesome stable if booked well

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
wwetrex said:
I like the idea but it just sound racist as hell man.
Racist how exactly? fpalm

rac·ism   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA

–noun
1. A belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist

Could you explain to me , how exactly making a wrestling stable featuring 5 black men is in fact somehow hatred/intolerance towards them?

So , by your logic Fortune is racist? They are all white guys. Evolution was racist? (All white guys) The Beautiful people are racist? (All white) DX was racist? (All white) Legacy was racist? (All white)

Come to think of it , by your logic not only would Fortune/Evolution/TBP/DX/Legacy be racist , they'd also be sexist.

But NO , the second its all black guys several idiots gotta start saying some kind of stupid shit like this? Its literally no different than when a stable is 100% white guys as has occured in wrestling 10 billion times. It is in no conceivable way intolerance or hatred.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
How is bring crime time back a good idea? Who would they even face?

Regarding JTG, I do think he has potencial but he'll probably get stuck with the sterotypical black guy gimmick

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
They should fire both JTG and Shad and let them reform in TNA as "Trouble Time" (yes I'm taking the piss about the name)

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Racist how exactly? fpalm

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist

Could you explain to me , how exactly making a wrestling stable featuring 5 black men is in fact somehow hatred/intolerance towards them?

So , by your logic Fortune is racist? They are all white guys. Evolution was racist? (All white guys) The Beautiful people are racist? (All white) DX was racist? (All white) Legacy was racist? (All white)

Come to think of it , by your logic not only would Fortune/Evolution/TBP/DX/Legacy be racist , they'd also be sexist.

But NO , the second its all black guys several idiots gotta start saying some kind of stupid shit like this? Its literally no different than when a stable is 100% white guys as has occured in wrestling 10 billion times. It is in no conceivable way intolerance or hatred.
Jesus Christ, Lance Storm, lose the serious. He said a 'thug stable' involving nothing but black guys. It can easily be percieved as racist.

(btw, I'm not calling the guy who originally said it racist, I'm just saying the premise could be turned out to be.)

Anyway, on-topic, I like JTG and I was surprised when he went solo how much I liked him. The idea for a Cruiserweight title would be epic, and he'd fit well. We got great matches out of Scotty 2 Hotty for the cruiserweight title, I'd love to see it back.
If Cryme Time returned I want a legitimate tag division, have a tournament for the tag team titles after Nexus can't choose who are the champs; 8 teams over a fortnight.

Gabriel/Slater, Cryme Time, Hart Foundation, The Usos, Henry/MVP, Mcgillicuddy/Harris, Dashing Ones, Kaval/Mysterio .. Whatever. Have Cryme Time makes a big return as the last team, defeat The Usos, and win the belts. Then they have a fued with at least 4 of the teams set in place.

JTG could be a great addition to any show though, give him a catchphrase and some merchandise and he's someone the kids would love.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Jesus Christ, Lance Storm, lose the serious. He said a 'thug stable' involving nothing but black guys. It can easily be percieved as racist.

(btw, I'm not calling the guy who originally said it racist, I'm just saying the premise could be turned out to be.)

Anyway, on-topic, I like JTG and I was surprised when he went solo how much I liked him. The idea for a Cruiserweight title would be epic, and he'd fit well. We got great matches out of Scotty 2 Hotty for the cruiserweight title, I'd love to see it back.
If Cryme Time returned I want a legitimate tag division, have a tournament for the tag team titles after Nexus can't choose who are the champs; 8 teams over a fortnight.

Gabriel/Slater, Cryme Time, Hart Foundation, The Usos, Henry/MVP, Mcgillicuddy/Harris, Dashing Ones, Kaval/Mysterio .. Whatever. Have Cryme Time makes a big return as the last team, defeat The Usos, and win the belts. Then they have a fued with at least 4 of the teams set in place.

JTG could be a great addition to any show though, give him a catchphrase and some merchandise and he's someone the kids would love.
He had a catchphrase.. Even two!

DYEAHH! and "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YO!"

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
JTG is decent, nothing more. WWE have better guys to push right now. He deserves at least a match at Superstars though.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts