Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A A$AP Rocky type gimmick. If any of you haven't heard of ASAP he is one of the brigthest young hip-hop artists. JTG would be a dark character, in all black and just a weird "druggy" sort of gimmick while also portraying a pretty boy look.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
A A$AP Rocky type gimmick. If any of you haven't heard of ASAP he is one of the brigthest young hip-hop artists. JTG would be a dark character, in all black and just a weird "druggy" sort of gimmick while also portraying a pretty boy look.

I... I don't even.

JTG is good and all, but people actually care about him? :cool2

e: Also when you post a youtube link with youtube tags, just use the random numbers and letters after the watch=?v (I think) part.
In this case it's pYfDG5Ff9HQ

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He did, but considering he's on TV once a month if that and when he is he's usually jobbed out, I think if anything happens to him this year it's being cut from the rosters.
Thank you for about the link thing and yeah I know, but I think it would be good eventually to do it. Maybe send him down to FCW for a while.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Wait? didn't JTG have that sort of a gimmick on NXT? He was the pretty boy gangsta showoff and that was the gimmick that made him stand out from the other jobbers.But you see he is bad in the ring.And on the Mic I understand every 2-5 words he says.If he improves? sure why not a US title reign.If he doesn't then keep him as a jobber or let him go.

·
Super Nexus 64
308 Posts
This would be interesting but he will at most be mid card. We need black wrestler that's not a stereotype and who is good on the mic. WWE needs a breath of fresh air.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
But you see he is bad in the ring.
He's average, not bad.

Do you think anyone who isn't part of a main event storyline is bad or something?

This would be interesting but he will at most be mid card. We need black wrestler that's not a stereotype and who is good on the mic. WWE needs a breath of fresh air.
Kofi is a really good talker, I don't see why they turn him into a NORMAL person, like how he was in his feud with Orton back a while ago.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
He's average, not bad.

Do you think anyone who isn't part of a main event storyline is bad or something?
There we go we're starting that again..NO.I've watched his matches I watch Superstars and NXT and I just don't find him good.Not that good of a seller.Of course that's my opinion.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts

Hes already a dark character.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
In Poland a few days ago he was more over than Swagger, Ziggler, Tensai, Epico and Kofi.
was he gimmicked out or just in trunks?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Idk what to think about him atm. He's been complemented in the past by vets (I remember Jericho saying he was good but is hindered by his gimmick). Well the gimmick's gone. If he gets some real matches, he may show us what Jericho saw in him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts