Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On wwe.com shop if you go on superstars tab it lists JTG as alumuni. WTF? Is he gone?

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Shad is also on there. Possibly a Cryme Tyme clearance, or possibly he's getting the boot.

End statement, who really gives a fuck, it's JTG, a useless curtain jerker tag team act.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Or forshadowing a reunion? (What, a girl can hope. >_<)

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Girl's like wrestlers that aren't high flyers? /kidding

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I'm still waiting for the Shad v. JTG Best of 35 Cryme Tyme Invitational Championship, conducted exclusively on Superstars.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Eh ... you know what? I kinda like JTG. He's not Mr. Everyday unlike a lot of the faces out there. Different look. All right in the ring. Kinda funny. Yeah.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He will never amount to anything in my eyes. WWE have loads of better talents in the roster which causes him to be lost in the shuffle right now. He's still 26 though, so WWE will most likely keep him for a while.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Being alumni doesnt mean he's been released...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I agree with a few people in this topic. He really just needs to be repackaged and he'll be fine.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It was a very bad move to split Cryme Time up. I could understand it if they wanted to push JTG or Shad as a singles competitor... but they haven't done anything with either of them.

·
Banned
311 Posts
I think it'll be better for his career if he does get fired. He's got talent, but he's just floating around doing nothing in WWE right now. It will stay like that unless a miracle occurs and Vince decides to properly utulize him. That's not happening anytime soon though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts