Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That sucks if that's the case because I enjoy seeing The Rock return every so often.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
1) Thr Rock shouldn't run for President. No more celebrities becoming Presidents. America is already a big embarassment with Dumpster Trumpster and Caitlyn Jenner doppelgänger Malaria Trump

2) The Rock will be back in a segment possibly to bury a talent like, say, KO, Zayn, Braun, etcetera. He's a bigger star now, so his insurance won't let him wrestle.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1) Thr Rock shouldn't run for President. No more celebrities becoming Presidents. America is already a big embarassment with Dumpster Trumpster and Caitlyn Jenner doppelgänger Malaria Trump

2) The Rock will be back in a segment possibly to bury a talent like, say, KO, Zayn, Braun, etcetera. He's a bigger star now, so his insurance won't let him wrestle.
Trump is a great president so stop...fpalm

·
Registered
913 Posts
Wait, Rock was serious about running for President??

Just end my life now.
Can't be any worse than the piece of trash doing that job now. Hopefully The Rock stays far far away from presidential garbage and the wwe.

Reactions: 307858

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't be any worse than the piece of trash doing that job now. Hopefully The Rock stays far far away from presidential garbage and the wwe.
He's not a piece of trash so stop.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Trump is a great president so stop...fpalm
He's not a piece of trash so stop.
I feel second hand embarrassment for you. I don't know how you can sincerely like Trumpster Dumpster. Not one good thing has spawned from his presidency. Do you know American history?
Juxtapose Trump with FDR and tell me Trump isn't an embarrassment.

Girl, you have some reflecting to do. Trump is a national and global embarassment. He's the Hornswoggle of Presidents. Quite fitting comparison actually:

Little hands and little feet
All he does is tweet, tweet, tweet

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I feel second hand embarrassment for you. I don't know how you can sincerely like Trumpster Dumpster. Not one good thing has spawned from his presidency. Do you know American history?
Juxtapose Trump with FDR and tell me Trump isn't an embarrassment.

Girl, you have some reflecting to do. Trump is a national and global embarassment. He's the Hornswoggle of Presidents. Quite fitting comparison actually:

Little hands and little feet
All he does is tweet, tweet, tweet
I'm not a girl for another thing.....You are gonna be added to the ignore list.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
I'm not a girl for another thing.....You are gonna be added to the ignore list.

Some stranger on the internet will add me to an ignore list. Whatever will I do?

Another Trump supporter triggered back into his or her safe space. What sensitive snowflakes that wither so easily!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
I'm fine that Rock might never performing in WWE again. Surely he has grown beyond WWE.
He's graduated to movies like Baywatch, LOLOLOLOLOL

As for the OP, I like The Rock, but, he's done his time in wrestling. I like him as a movie/TV star, I think it's a better fit for him right now than wrestling is. Besides, he doesn't need the WWE anymore, anyway. No point in going back just to show up via satellite.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts