Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hiding in the shadows
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love these Legends of Wrestling roundtable shows. JR updates on their newest tapings.

"I'll be in Stamford next week recording two. Legends Roundtable shows for WWE On Demand. One show will address many of the rogues, outlaws, mavericks, etc that have dotted the pro wrestling landscape over the years. Men and women who were strong, independent thinkers and who, at times, were major a pain in the ass for promoters.

The second topic is scheduled to be the impact that athletes and celebrities from outside the world of wrestling have played in the business. The celeb card has been played for decades including guys like Joe Louis and Rocky Marciano being special referees. I've tried to forget Jay Leno 'wrestling' once upon a time but I will have plenty to say about that hideous idea.

Panelists thus far include Dallas Page, Michael Hayes, and me. Mean Gene Okerlund is the host and one more panelist is being finalized as we speak."

Can't wait to see them both.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
This sounds really good. I still need to go back and catch some of the old ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts