Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trolling or anything, but I read on some sites that Lawler and Cole want JR to return, you guys think he might be the raw GM if those reports are true? It's been obvious for quite some time that they(They being wwe creative) have no idea who they want the raw gm to be, and I think that JR could possibly fit that role well. Just a thought, bash me if you like.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I've been pulling for it since day one, but with the recent developments with Cole and Lawler, I'd like even more for J.R. to simply return as the full time play-by-play man.

Cole looks like he's on the verge of either being the GM himself, or possibly joining Miz as his manager, both of which are infinitely better than him being on commentary.

·
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, J.R with punk would be awesome commentary, but I like the idea of him being the raw gm, also, sorry for posting this in general wwe instead of raw, didn't notice until I posted it.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
I don't know why people are expecting Cole to leave the announcing booth...Jerry is by far closer to retirement than Cole is to being a manager...and Miz doesn't need a manager, he's got enough mic skills to not need a second mouthpiece. Or third, if you count Riley.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
As obvious as it may be I still think Cole's probably GM. I would love to see JR back though

·
Banned
353 Posts
Dont worry im new to this as well
anyway i think cole is the gm
but buy god to have good ol J.R back would be like christmas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts