Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ive heard references to jr being a bit of a prat backstage for instance a ex wwe writer who was interviewed said " Vince and everyone else would just rip the shit out of jr..didint know why ..until i met him"

what does this mean..and what backstage controversies have been related to JR [ jim ross]

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
If you are making these comments based on the report that came out about a former writer what you have to realise is that JR probably has his fingers on the pulse more so than a lot of the writers do. He most likely criticises Vinces and creatives ideas which makes them ridicule him.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are making these comments based on the report that came out about a former writer what you have to realise is that JR probably has his fingers on the pulse more so than a lot of the writers do. He most likely criticises Vinces and creatives ideas which makes them ridicule him.
Oh no im just basing it on what ive heard with certain members on the forms saying " Jr aint no saint" or " Well Jr can be an asshole as well" yet no one saying what he has done to begin with

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
JR's a dick on Twitter once in a while, so it wouldn't shock me. I'd think everyone knows that JR the television personality is a "character" and not the actual guy.

·
Registered
794 Posts
If you're VP of Talent Relations you've got to be a bit of a twat to be fair.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,529 Posts
JR's a dick on Twitter once in a while, so it wouldn't shock me. I'd think everyone knows that JR the television personality is a "character" and not the actual guy.
I wouldn't say that. JR always seemed to play himself on screen.

·
Registered
873 Posts
JR started his career in the territory days when being a dick was part of survival.

Also, this is a guy who loves football, wrestling, and bbq. Yeah, he probably has jock sense of humor, which basically involves insulting your friends, while they insult you back.

·
Banned
4,098 Posts
After working for a company that fired him multiple times, humiliated him on live television, demoted him from VP of talent relations in favor of Johnny Ace, used his illness as the subject of ridicule in backstage skits and hardly being giving him any credit for his contributions, do you really blame him for turning into a dick?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts