1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like Matthews, he's actually unbias compared to Booker and Cole

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
Matthews is the underrated glue that holds Booker and Cole together. If it's just those two out there, it'll be chaotic.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Matthews is awesome. They need to get rid of Lawler and have the smackdown crew do both shows!

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Matthews is tougher than Cena. He ain't fearing Lesnar. Just doing his job.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Get Striker out there..? No, come on, that's just being ridiculous now. There'd be more chance of them putting Hornswoggle on commentary than Striker, sadly.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I enjoy the hell out of Matthews, calls a good amtch and can contain both Booker & Cole which initself is an incredible talent, and yes to the previous poster calling a match does take talent

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Josh is the glue of the commentary team,think i listen to smackdown on mute this week as he will probably be kayfabe injured.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I like Matthews on commentary, but I would be interested to see if they go any furhter with Cole wanting to know what Johnny was going ot do about Lesnar attacking Matthews, most liekly it will just be dropped. But I think it would be alright if Matthews does miss SD this week becuase of his "injuries" and they take this Cole anting to know what the punishment will be for Lesnar.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I'd be awesome to see Stanford or Striker call this week's SD, or perhaps someone entirely new (it's how they found Striker after all). Cole and Booker by themselves could be a trainwreck.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
"just trying to do my job here"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts