Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right now he's trying to be an unbiased commentator and then he's also trying to be a heel manager whos a cocky spiritual guru guiding Matt Sydal.

I mean this is the dumbest shit i've ever seen, it would be somewhat more acceptable if he was also a heel on commentary and acting like a guru, but he's not he's commentating as an unbiased neutral commentator. Then 30 minutes later he's walking around with a title belt as a heel manager.

I figured once he was revealed as the guru to Matt Sydal he was done commentating and was going to be a manager full time. But no for some reason he's doing both, he's literally switching between characters throughout the show, right now i'm a neutral commentator, now i'm a cocky heel manager.

He needs to pick one or the other cause its dumb as fuck that he's trying to do both.

·
Registered
9,667 Posts
What point you're not noticing is both of them are dumb. Hes going to be off the booth soon anyways

·
Registered
669 Posts
It's common knowledge that the sudden departure of Borash changed the plans for the commentary team..

Reactions: kovs27 and jahruze

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
It's character assassination and breaks the 4th wall. Josh Matthews is still the best commentator today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts