Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who the fuck is this n00by, he sent me this pm. and im like WTF u on bowt

Johnny Pot smoker wrote on 06-19-2003 05:47 PM:
i would like a playboy mag of you but i dont have the money could ou e-mail it to me your biggest fan corey jordan
and Then i got some weerdo on msn tryin 2 chat me, up and apparantly he lives in pakistan,

gumshuda mere muhbaba..... says:
hi
r u torie wilson
hi
I ryan says:
yeah, hi who r u
torie wilson loves u says:
my name is sarmad
i live in pakistan
i wanna cheak u
plz
r u there
torie
I ryan says:
Huh
yourz birthday is on........
send me your personal pic
send me yourz pic
I ryan says:
No.
why
I ryan says:
cos i dont even no u
but i know u
I ryan says:
no u dont.

Ok im the one with ryan in ma user name

and heres anuva bit
AleXXX: If I just breathe, let it fill the space in between, I'll know that everything is alright says:
i know a guy who lives in pakistan
AleXXX: If I just breathe, let it fill the space in between, I'll know that everything is alright says:
hes called sheiob
ya
he knowz me
ok
i thought as much

HAHHAHAHA omg he actually beleevs im the real torrie wilson, I think at least or somat. godd some people are so dumb when it says my name in my email adress :confused:
can u give me the idz of trish ....
plz
I ryan says:
LMFAO
thats me
Terry says:
trish is the one with purple writing
i use this email as adisguise
so that no one knows who i really am

hahahahah oh god havent had a good laf in ages

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
She just uses the lazy short hand way of typing, Bold Laura! Type like a respectible human being!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Pfft. You don't know the meaning of fucken comedian. It takes years and years of emotional abuse and drug usage to become a good comedian. Comedians are a sad breed, it's true. We are masochists, we make a living off people laughing at our pain, and we enjoy it.

B

·
0 Posts
J0KER said in post #14 :
Pfft. You don't know the meaning of fucken comedian. It takes years and years of emotional abuse and drug usage to become a good comedian. Comedians are a sad breed, it's true. We are masochists, we make a living off people laughing at our pain, and we enjoy it.
True Words of a poet.

*wipes a tear*

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
J0KER said in post #14 :

I notice you started off talking about comedians, and then started refering to yourself in the same context. Just thought I'd point out your error.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts