Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any chance he will ever be back in the WWE? he was one of my favorite heels

he should be GM..

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
I hope not. He was the most annoying wrestler/authority figure in a long time. Not just because he was a heel either. He was really, really annoying. Also, I hated him on commentary. Bring back Stephanie McMahon as GM.

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,647 Posts
Annoying authority figure? What? The Coach annoying but Stephanie not? Jesus the people that post in this section these days...

The Coach was what Vickie Guerrero is today, except he didn't have to rely on a squeaky voice and a catchphrase to get heat. As far as General Managers goes he was one of the best at drawing heat, people just plain HATED The Coach. It was beautiful. He's my favorite performer in WWE of all-time and he is truly missed.

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
Annoying authority figure? What? The Coach annoying but Stephanie not? Jesus the people that post in this section these days...

The Coach was what Vickie Guerrero is today, except he didn't have to rely on a squeaky voice and a catchphrase to get heat. As far as General Managers goes he was one of the best at drawing heat, people just plain HATED The Coach. It was beautiful. He's my favorite performer in WWE of all-time and he is truly missed.
Maybe it was just me. Stephanie was annoying, but her looks made up for it. :yum: Maybe it was also just that I preferred SmackDown to RAW while she was around. Not just because she was there, I actually thought it was the better show.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Regardless of their protestations, those knocking him above ARE responding to his heeldom.

"It's not that he was a heel, it's just that he was annoying"... Oh pls! Just relax and carry on marking... There's no shame in it (regardless of any delusions of internet grandeur). ---->

Anyone knocking Coach's work is a fool... He was top quality in his role and could have easily evolved into a great GM figure or similar.

·
Super Moderator
19,331 Posts
If I had to wager, I'd bet that Coach likes his current job more than his WWE job so I doubt he'll be back. I liked the guy alot though.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Coach was hilarious when he first turned heel in 2003. At SummerSlam, he did some damn fine heel work and I just couldn't help but laugh at his imitations of JR and Lawler. "THATTH A THLOBBERKNOCKER!"

·
-
7,495 Posts
Coach was awesome and hilarious.

Easily one of the best comedy characters WWE ever had imo. Better than crap like Santino and Hornswoggle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts