Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What are your thoughts on him? I remember when The Rock would make fun of him 馃槀. I think his heel run from 2003-2007 was pretty darn good. After he became a Smackdown announcer at the end of 2007 though, he just became neutral and boring IMO.

Registered
Really liked him as the host of the weekly recap WWF show and I think Heat. As well as the backstage interviewer.

He was fine as the shithouse heel, and had no problems with him on commentary, but I preferred him as the normal host/interviewer.

Butter My Arse
His heel turn at Summerslam 2003 is still one of the biggest WTFs in company history IMO. I mean it was like鈥ruly out of the blue.

He was fine as a heel, but then again he seemed to just latch on to the 鈥榗ocky wiseass non-wrestler鈥 trope who always manages to get his ass kicked. Hard to fuck up something like that, but yeah he was better as an interviewer.

Registered
Moist
He had no right to be as good as he was. He was just nobody on Tough Enough, then a mediocre commentator for a little while. Then one day he just flicked a switch and became brilliant. Heel Coachman was an absolute treat and was great heel fodder to the stars at the time.

I felt it was a shame when he left for pastures new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts