Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was honestly nervous about how Jon would look in a WWE ring and feared the worst, rightfully so for 98% of WWE Guest Hosts. But he was really good, and he almost dropped an Ambrose bomb.

What did you guys think?

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
I thought he did great. His humor was better than I thought it would be and he did deliver a great promo to mess with Rollins. Wouldn't mind seeing him appear more often.

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,179 Posts
He was. He obviously knows his shit about wrestling and it didn't sound forced.

Problem is, guys like him and Jackman make the "superstars" look bad. Rollins gotten eaten alive.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
You will get that when you introduce a celebrity who gives a fuck about the product. Unlike those dire hags last year providing us with the worst segment of all time

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
He's a really talented guy with an incredible amount of natural charisma so I'm not surprised.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It helps when you bring someone in from who knows the product and even better when they are a fan. I enjoyed the segment more than I thought I would and think he did a great job.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.